Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
goaters shinpad said:
On 8310 points and resigned to not getting a ticket. Fair enough if those with more points have already taken theirs. What has fucked me right off though is finding out that 2 people with 6,000 points have tickets "via their local supporters club". I don't want to knock the supporters clubs as I know they do a fantastic job, but surely for a game like this, this kind of arrangement with the club is just plain wrong!

brianisablue said:
squirtyflower said:
So they should get kick backs for doing all this arranging then, that's it in a nutshell?

I didn't say that anyone should get anything, I was just pointing out that is the way it works. I have 8,500 loyalty points and I know I'll probably miss out on a ticket and either have to pay over the odds to some Spanish ticket tout or watch it in a Barcelona bar (cos I'm going anyway). That's life, you can make your own judgements on whether it's fair or not........

Supporters clubs have not been given any idea of their allocation yet

trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:
On 8310 points and resigned to not getting a ticket. Fair enough if those with more points have already taken theirs. What has fucked me right off though is finding out that 2 people with 6,000 points have tickets "via their local supporters club". I don't want to knock the supporters clubs as I know they do a fantastic job, but surely for a game like this, this kind of arrangement with the club is just plain wrong!

brianisablue said:
I didn't say that anyone should get anything, I was just pointing out that is the way it works. I have 8,500 loyalty points and I know I'll probably miss out on a ticket and either have to pay over the odds to some Spanish ticket tout or watch it in a Barcelona bar (cos I'm going anyway). That's life, you can make your own judgements on whether it's fair or not........

If that was the case I don't think they'd be booking flights, coaches, etc

goaters shinpad said:
trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

A lot of people book flights and accommodation before knowing if they'll qualify for a ticket. You have to take that gamble to get the cheaper flights.

goaters shinpad said:
trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

I have

cinnamon blue said:
Got my ticket and travel confirmed by thomas cook this morning. Can't wait been dreaming of a game like this for the last 45 years. After all the heartache is nt it just great to be a blue right now !!

Absolutely mate, feel exactly the same. I remember bawling my eyes out when my Dad was going to Vienna to see us win the Cup Winners Cup. Couldn't understand why I couldn't go but from that day looked forward to a trip like this.

trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

brianisablue said:

I personally know of 3 people who are on less points than me who have had confirmation from supporters clubs that they have been allocated a ticket for Barca away.

So looks like some supporters clubs do know what allocation they are getting.

goaters shinpad said:
trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

Well I have. My mates waiting on supporters club because he's on 8700 point and think it might sell out. Only when club have sold out will supporters clubs be given tickets. Don't know how many have been kept back tho.

trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

brianisablue said:

All due respect mate that is a crock

we are the east stand said:
trueblue1972 said:
goaters shinpad said:

I personally know of 3 people who are on less points than me who have had confirmation from supporters clubs that they have been allocated a ticket for Barca away.

So looks like some supporters clubs do know what allocation they are getting.

I am the ticket co-ordinator for a large branch and I can confirm categorically that branches have not been told their allocation. In fact we have all been told that we will not find out about our allocation until after the game has sold out, if we get an allocation at all. This is different from the usual system when we know our allocation before the public sale. On this occasion everyone who qualifies on their own points have been advised to buy their own ticket directly, which is what I personally have had to do.

So any branch telling their members they will have a ticket at this stage are guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.