Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:30 pm --

hammocity said:
I feel for you people who have booked the flights and accommodation and have up to 9000 points but it looks like you are not getting tickets. I personally know 4 fans who have zero points (not even Blue Membership) up to 4800 points who have tickets by using friends/colleagues loyalty points. Its really not on, I think the only way to deal with this in the future would be something like this:

Every supporter on the loyalty scheme gets their photograph uploaded onto the MCFC server (similar to how your driving license photo uploaded from you passport held by authorities). When tickets go on sale for prestigious matches like this one City get to print the tickets instead of the away club. The supporters image is then uploaded onto the ticket so only the genuine fans going to the game get in. I know most tickets are scanned now but surely if there was a chance of a ticket being looked at and rejected if it wasn't the correct supporter it would discourage fans who shouldn't be there of not going. There are always City Stewards at the big away games and they could be tasked with checking the tickets.

This is probably impractical but something needs to be done, it's wrong that you lads and lasses who should be entitled to a ticket don't get in but a part time supporter on a jolly gets to see the game, any way good luck and lets hope Barca release another batch of tickets.
FFS it's a ticket to see a football match. Not an invite into the secret service

hammocity said:
I feel for you people who have booked the flights and accommodation and have up to 9000 points but it looks like you are not getting tickets. I personally know 4 fans who have zero points (not even Blue Membership) up to 4800 points who have tickets by using friends/colleagues loyalty points. Its really not on, I think the only way to deal with this in the future would be something like this:

Every supporter on the loyalty scheme gets their photograph uploaded onto the MCFC server (similar to how your driving license photo uploaded from you passport held by authorities). When tickets go on sale for prestigious matches like this one City get to print the tickets instead of the away club. The supporters image is then uploaded onto the ticket so only the genuine fans going to the game get in. I know most tickets are scanned now but surely if there was a chance of a ticket being looked at and rejected if it wasn't the correct supporter it would discourage fans who shouldn't be there of not going. There are always City Stewards at the big away games and they could be tasked with checking the tickets.

This is probably impractical but something needs to be done, it's wrong that you lads and lasses who should be entitled to a ticket don't get in but a part time supporter on a jolly gets to see the game, any way good luck and lets hope Barca release another batch of tickets.

What they do sometimes do at United is you have to collect the ticket in the City you are playing in on the day of the game and show them your passport in person to collect your ticket, simple really, stops all the shit of someone getting a ticket that doesn't really deserve one.

Bluebee2 said:
hammocity said:

What they do sometimes do at United is you have to collect the ticket in the City you are playing in on the day of the game and show them your passport in person to collect your ticket, simple really, stops all the shit of someone getting a ticket that doesn't really deserve one.

Because they're naughty fuckers, like Rangers.

Yes DW7 it is just a ticket so I take it you are one who has circumvented the rules to get one. Try telling those people who have spent a fortune on flights and accommodation that its "just a ticket" when they miss out by a few hundred points.

It was just an idea, nothing more, nothing less, its not difficult to implement in this day and age. Tell me what you would do about this problem instead of just slating the post.

bartinbarca2 said:
When Barca got hammerd by Munich last year , it was easy to get tickets for the return leg via the barca website.

Has anyone mentioned about not fucking with the local police here.. ?

Look lads.. no signing .. our YAYA song when the game is finished most of Barca is residential all it will take is one of them to complain and the local police will come in there masses.. it will make what happend in Madrid seem tame.

Also be very wary of pick pokets.. they will pretned to join in our dances songs whilst ripping us off. They even get in the stadium for the last 15 minutes and rob people on the way out.

I will post a link with some bars... you can be easily ripped off here but if you find a decent local bar you can get a beer from a euro

This is Catalunya police dealing with the Catalunya fire department protests.

ay_111019051.jpg

Bluebee2 said:
hammocity said:

I gave this reply the other day and I still don't think it would work well giving tickets out on day of the game. I agree something needs to be done but distributing 4900 tickets in Barca on the day of the game would be a nightmare. Remember queuing all day for the 1999 play off final. It would be similar to that. Hopefully we'll be in Barca from early morning and I am glad I won't be spending all day queuing to collect my ticket.

kippaxkid said:
Just back from city , got my tickets was near to front of queue , there was around 50 there by 9 am .

Asked girl if many left she said no.
I think there would be a lot buying chelsea cup tickets, when you ask if there's many left it's in the blocks they are currently selling better to ask how many blocks are left to sell. anyhow i'm in block 525 not that it matters unreserved seating i believe so its anywhere really.

kippaxkid said:
Just back from city , got my tickets was near to front of queue , there was around 50 there by 9 am .

Not sure they know exactly what is going on in the ticket office , I phoned yesterday got my seat and just enquired when the ticket would be posted out to me and she replied " it will be before the match" to which I thought , no shit Sherlock!!!

Besteamintheland said:
kippaxkid said:

Not sure they know exactly what is going on in the ticket office , I phoned yesterday got my seat and just enquired when the ticket would be posted out to me and she replied " it will be before the match" to which I thought , no shit Sherlock!!!

It's what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.