Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty76 said:
city51 said:
Does anyone whether it is true we have recieved a further 1600 tickets for Barcelona away?

Maybe it's the more expensive ones that were mentioned. They did they same with Plzen, waited for the cheaper ones to sell.

Only 200 of them as per uefa guidelines

There are no extra 1600 tickets. City51 has misunderstood another post saying we have 1600 more tickets for Barca compared to the derby.

Ok that explains it miss read it gutted not true we sweating for 1 more

Seriously think city need to go back to barca for more tickets. Appreciate interest in Spain is also massive but surely more could be made available out of 96,000. As it is there's going to be a lot of fans with a lot of loyalty points potentially missing out.

Ctg said:
Seriously think city need to go back to barca for more tickets. Appreciate interest in Spain is also massive but surely more could be made available out of 96,000. As it is there's going to be a lot of fans with a lot of loyalty points potentially missing out.

Thing is I reckon all these Barca members/season card holders have snapped up all the tickets they can knowing full well they will be able to flog them match day which is why I reckon they've sold out.

M24 Citizen said:
Ctg said:

Thing is I reckon all these Barca members/season card holders have snapped up all the tickets they can knowing full well they will be able to flog them match day which is why I reckon they've sold out.

A few sellers on Spanish websites, and a few people offering to buy them as well. Silly prices, unless 250 - 500 euros is within your price bracket.

Read a lot of people understandly unhappy about people getting tickets on other people cards.
My point here is how are kids supposed to catch up points and qualify with the rest who have been going for years , this is one thing I think the loyalty system dosn't work fairly.
I got my ticket today on 9270 , my son who has around half that would of never of got a ticket as its impossible for him to generate that many points , although hes been going to games since 2 and a sc holder for last 5 yrs. Luckily my mate let him use his card and ive no shame in doing this as I have always promised him a big euro away game.
I think a fairer way would be a point system which involed age/points to average it out as a 70 year old city fan whos been going all his life is no more loyal than a 14 yr old going all his life , and there is no way that he can possibly catch someone up on 12000 points.

good luck to the rest of you hunting tickets.

kippaxkid said:
Read a lot of people understandly unhappy about people getting tickets on other people cards.
My point here is how are kids supposed to catch up points and qualify with the rest who have been going for years , this is one thing I think the loyalty system dosn't work fairly.
I got my ticket today on 9270 , my son who has around half that would of never of got a ticket as its impossible for him to generate that many points , although hes been going to games since 2 and a sc holder for last 5 yrs. Luckily my mate let him use his card and ive no shame in doing this as I have always promised him a big euro away game.
I think a fairer way would be a point system which involed age/points to average it out as a 70 year old city fan whos been going all his life is no more loyal than a 14 yr old going all his life , and there is no way that he can possibly catch someone up on 12000 points.

Don`t forget, the 70 year old will soon be dead. Then everyone below him/her moves up a place. Just trip an old codger up when they are trying to negotiate the stairs and bingo you will soon been near the top of the pile. Start watching your back then though.

totallywired said:
kippaxkid said:

Don`t forget, the 70 year old will soon be dead. Then everyone below him/her moves up a place. Just trip an old codger up when they are trying to negotiate the stairs and bingo you will soon been near the top of the pile. Start watching your back then though.

Harold Shipman only got up to 250. By the time the youngens caught up City will probably be shit again.

kippaxkid said:

Glad you are able to take your son but to be fair I reckon a 70 old who has being going all his life has proven his loyalty and does deserve it more. That person will have suffered the bad times whereas fortunately for your son (and mine) there will be many more opportunities like this. But like I said I am pleased for you that you can take your son, it's something I have always wanted to do and fortunately I can take my eldest but my youngest is going to have to stay at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.