Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besteamintheland said:
kippaxkid said:
Just back from city , got my tickets was near to front of queue , there was around 50 there by 9 am .

Asked girl if many left she said no.

Not sure they know exactly what is going on in the ticket office , I phoned yesterday got my seat and just enquired when the ticket would be posted out to me and she replied " it will be before the match" to which I thought , no shit Sherlock!!!

Just to reassure you mate, I bought mine online on Tuesday and it arrived in the post this morning. Glad it came in the usual City card board sleeve because it's on the thinest paper you could imagine. Still great to have it in my hand though :-)

Besteamintheland said:
kippaxkid said:
Just back from city , got my tickets was near to front of queue , there was around 50 there by 9 am .

Not sure they know exactly what is going on in the ticket office , I phoned yesterday got my seat and just enquired when the ticket would be posted out to me and she replied " it will be before the match" to which I thought , no shit Sherlock!!!

So if she'd said 'it will be after the match' that would have been better?? They post them out in batches as and when so she really couldn't say 'tonight' and then when you didn't receive it after a couple of days you would be back on to find out where it was. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Besteamintheland said:
kippaxkid said:

So if she'd said 'it will be after the match' that would have been better?? They post them out in batches as and when so she really couldn't say 'tonight' and then when you didn't receive it after a couple of days you would be back on to find out where it was. :-)

Just thought it was quite an amusing answer, obviously you didn't.

Does anyone whether it is true we have recieved a further 1600 tickets for Barcelona away?

city51 said:
Does anyone whether it is true we have recieved a further 1600 tickets for Barcelona away?

Where've you got this from? Seemed like that idea was out of the question from Barca's sales

cheddar404 said:
M24 Citizen said:
city51 said:

Where've you got this from? Seemed like that idea was out of the question from Barca's sales

Nothing on the OS.

Would think that would be the first place any non-employee would be able to find out to be honest.

by cheddar404 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 am

mancitymick wrote:Both games will sell out at a similar amount

Barca will go lower as there are 1600 more tickets.

quote="cheddar404"]
M24 Citizen said:
city51 said:

Nothing on the OS.[/quote]

You said it cheddar 404

city51 said:
by cheddar404 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 am

mancitymick wrote:Both games will sell out at a similar amount

Barca will go lower as there are 1600 more tickets.

quote="cheddar404"]
M24 Citizen said:
city51 said:

Nothing on the OS.

You said it cheddar 404[/quote]
1600 more tickets for Barca than the Derby.

city51 said:

Maybe it's the more expensive ones that were mentioned. They did they same with Plzen, waited for the cheaper ones to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.