Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
Yes you got that half right !!

SHB asked what the problem was which I pointed out where there may be a problem !!

You have got that half right. Almost.

What you actually said is "Thought the problem would be pretty obvious" and "Pimping your ticket"

Slightly different to 'There may be a problem'

End of. ;-)

kippaxkid said:
cleavers said:
kippaxkid said:
My point here is how are kids supposed to catch up points and qualify with the rest who have been going for years , this is one thing I think the loyalty system dosn't work fairly.
No idea how old you are but my lad is 24 later this year, and he has nearly 9000 points, why ? He's done the games that's why, if you want the "kids" to have the points then make sure they get to the games.

He's done Friday night home and away games, while still at school, late Sunday cup games in Newcastle, midweek night games home and away, and we live 170 miles away from every home game, and 300 from Newcastle for instance. He's also done a number of european away games that didn't sell out. You earn the right by attending the games.

We're both going to be in Barcelona, and we may both just miss out on a ticket points wise as we are both just shy of 9000 points, but I'm sure we will still be in the Nou Camp somewhere watching the game, and if we don't get in the City section we'll get no points for our efforts.

exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:
cleavers said:
No idea how old you are but my lad is 24 later this year, and he has nearly 9000 points, why ? He's done the games that's why, if you want the "kids" to have the points then make sure they get to the games.

He's done Friday night home and away games, while still at school, late Sunday cup games in Newcastle, midweek night games home and away, and we live 170 miles away from every home game, and 300 from Newcastle for instance. He's also done a number of european away games that didn't sell out. You earn the right by attending the games.

We're both going to be in Barcelona, and we may both just miss out on a ticket points wise as we are both just shy of 9000 points, but I'm sure we will still be in the Nou Camp somewhere watching the game, and if we don't get in the City section we'll get no points for our efforts.

exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

My 13 year old has 7,900 and my 17 year old has 8,800. Do the games get the points.

Bluedodd said:
Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:

My 13 year old has 7,900 and my 17 year old has 8,800. Do the games get the points.

My mates lad will be 8 in March and has nearly 9000 points, his dad takes him everywhere. For the night games he takes one of the children he looks after in the kids home. He gets paid to go to football! What a fucking job!

Monday is now 9,000 points. (If we keep going down in blocks of 250 points it will be kick off before they sell them all !) in truth I presume they are now close to selling out as the official site have only given Mondays points criteria. Oh well.

Blue Mist said:
Monday is now 9,000 points. (If we keep going down in blocks of 250 points it will be kick off before they sell them all !) in truth I presume they are now close to selling out as the official site have only given Mondays points criteria. Oh well.

Or they will post the criteria tomorrow

Matt The Blue said:
Blue Mist said:

If there were hundreds-thousands left common sense says they would post several days criteria at one go. OK I am guessing but why do an update on a Sunday that is just for one day and will need updating again.

Blue Mist said:
Matt The Blue said:
Blue Mist said:

If there were hundreds-thousands left common sense says they would post several days criteria at one go. OK I am guessing but why do an update on a Sunday that is just for one day and will need updating again.

Also no one wants to post anything on a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.