Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
[

Your statement has nothing to do with what SHB asked therefor nothing nothing to do with my reply!!

SHB asked 'What's the problem"? and you mentioned 'Pimping your ticket'
I pointed out he had earned the right by paying his dues.
You mentioned legislation but added you're after another ticket.
Double standards?

blingy said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
blingy said:
Thought the problem would be pretty obvious,

No it isn't. There isn't a problem as far as i'm concerned. If SHB has accrued the points after years of suffering following shite, dire football and false dawns, who are we to say he can't sell his ticket to a mate cos he can't go or doesn't want to go?
He's paid his dues.
End of.

End of!!
End of what exactly ?

Your statement has nothing to do with what SHB asked therefor nothing nothing to do with my reply!!
SHB asked what the problem was which I pointed out , so your opinion as far as your concerned doesn't really come in to the equation, and it is only your opinion, not fact, gospel , or law
There is a problem no matter what your feelings or mine are on the matter. but If you can't see the problem then there's not much use you debating on this subject.

Just to pick up on a couple if your comments .
"Who are we to say this and that "
Iv not said he can can't should shouldn't !! And iv not given a opinion on it, I in fact need one more myself which I'll try to obtain by any means I can

But I'm guessing the powers that be are the ones saying you purchase your ticket for sole use and not to be given to someone else, I know this to be the case for season tickets or tickets bought for the home games, so am guessing the rules to be the same fir away tickets , so yea who are we to say he can't when thers more important persons saying this ie the club..

Just a couple of small points. Aren't the club effectively selling points with the Platinum membership? Aren't they giving tickets to groups of friends - aka supporters clubs?

You're being a bit precious and naive in my opinion, Mates have always got tickets for mates. At Barca loads of the registered season ticket holders are long dead, but their seats live on. It's football. And orderly queues have and always will be negotiable. Get over it.

CheethamHillBlue said:
blingy said:
[

SHB asked 'What's the problem"? and you mentioned 'Pimping your ticket'
I pointed out he had earned the right by paying his dues.
You mentioned legislation but added you're after another ticket.
Double standards?

Yes you got that half right !!

SHB asked what the problem was which I pointed out where there may be a problem !!

You stated there was no problem , which obviously to some people there is!!!

You are saying he has earned the right !!

No he hasn't otherwise it would say so on the ticket and iv had a good look but it defo don't say pass it on to who ever you please

Maybe in your eyes he has earned the right but let's not pretend that it is is right to do as he pleased with his ticket as legislation clearly says it isn't

I said someone would get a ticket over someone else who on current legislation is intitled to that ticket unless they got THERE points by pimping out THERE ticket !! not that SHB had pimped out his ticket.

No double standards on my part as I am fully aware that I will be doing someone a injustice if I manage to obtain a ticket and I'll live with that, but I won't justify it with the ill do what ever i want and I'm entitled to this that and the other, I'll be honest right here and now and say yes I'm wrong but needs must, but I'm not stupid enough to not recognise that there is a problem and what I'll be doing is wrong ..
Maybe that makes me worse then those who can't see the problem , maybe if ppl played by the rules I wouldn't have to source my extra ticket outside if the criteria as there would be enough to go rnd to those next on the list

kippaxkid said:
My point here is how are kids supposed to catch up points and qualify with the rest who have been going for years , this is one thing I think the loyalty system dosn't work fairly.
No idea how old you are but my lad is 24 later this year, and he has nearly 9000 points, why ? He's done the games that's why, if you want the "kids" to have the points then make sure they get to the games.

He's done Friday night home and away games, while still at school, late Sunday cup games in Newcastle, midweek night games home and away, and we live 170 miles away from every home game, and 300 from Newcastle for instance. He's also done a number of european away games that didn't sell out. You earn the right by attending the games.

We're both going to be in Barcelona, and we may both just miss out on a ticket points wise as we are both just shy of 9000 points, but I'm sure we will still be in the Nou Camp somewhere watching the game, and if we don't get in the City section we'll get no points for our efforts.

cleavers said:
kippaxkid said:
My point here is how are kids supposed to catch up points and qualify with the rest who have been going for years , this is one thing I think the loyalty system dosn't work fairly.
No idea how old you are but my lad is 24 later this year, and he has nearly 9000 points, why ? He's done the games that's why, if you want the "kids" to have the points then make sure they get to the games.

He's done Friday night home and away games, while still at school, late Sunday cup games in Newcastle, midweek night games home and away, and we live 170 miles away from every home game, and 300 from Newcastle for instance. He's also done a number of european away games that didn't sell out. You earn the right by attending the games.

We're both going to be in Barcelona, and we may both just miss out on a ticket points wise as we are both just shy of 9000 points, but I'm sure we will still be in the Nou Camp somewhere watching the game, and if we don't get in the City section we'll get no points for our efforts.

exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

Pince said:
kippaxkid said:
Read a lot of people understandly unhappy about people getting tickets on other people cards.
I got my ticket today on 9270 , my son who has around half that would of never of got a ticket as its impossible for him to generate that many points , although hes been going to games since 2 and a sc holder for last 5 yrs. Luckily my mate let him use his card and ive no shame in doing this as I have always promised him a big euro away game.
I think a fairer way would be a point system which involed age/points to average it out as a 70 year old city fan whos been going all his life is no more loyal than a 14 yr old going all his life , and there is no way that he can possibly catch someone up on 12000 points.

good luck to the rest of you hunting tickets.

I'm a teacher, and no way can get time off work to get to the match, should your 14 year old not be at school too that day?

Hopefully its another staff training day pince :) if not he can have a good geography/cultural education tour while we are there and ill pay the £60 fine.

kippaxkid said:
Pince said:
kippaxkid said:
Read a lot of people understandly unhappy about people getting tickets on other people cards.
I got my ticket today on 9270 , my son who has around half that would of never of got a ticket as its impossible for him to generate that many points , although hes been going to games since 2 and a sc holder for last 5 yrs. Luckily my mate let him use his card and ive no shame in doing this as I have always promised him a big euro away game.
I think a fairer way would be a point system which involed age/points to average it out as a 70 year old city fan whos been going all his life is no more loyal than a 14 yr old going all his life , and there is no way that he can possibly catch someone up on 12000 points.

good luck to the rest of you hunting tickets.

I'm a teacher, and no way can get time off work to get to the match, should your 14 year old not be at school too that day?

Hopefully its another staff training day pince :) if not he can have a good geography/cultural education tour while we are there and ill pay the £60 fine.
Next time there strike ask for your 60 £ back, you will be in pocket with the amount of times they duck.:)

Just to quantify my statement. I am not going because of cost and having 3 young kids.
It is up to me what I do with my ticket and on this occasion I am helping a mate out (If the criteria drops).
Anyone who moans about not getting tickets etc for all the big games want to try to make the effort for the not so bigger games. Plenty of potential to get your loyalty points up.
West Ham,Blackburn,Wigan,Chelsea,CSKA,Plzen,Munich all at home to name but a few.

mac said:
kippaxkid said:
Pince said:

Next time there strike ask for your 60 £ back, you will be in pocket with the amount of times they duck.:)

I was going to do that last time they striked , how many parents had to lose a days pay to stay off work to mind the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.