Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrighty Wrexham said:
9,000 shit!

Like i said no point being in champs league cup scheme until i reach that level as I am not going to qualify for away matches.

Money is tight and champs league home matches are costly and i suppose as a season ticket holder i should easily picked up a barca etc home ticket.

Cant believe our allocation was so low given the size of the Nou Camp.

Heyho home i am happier after tonights match.
Only point in being in it I suppose would be the 100/200 pts you get for joining plus points for attending I suppose.

I've got just over 9k points and bought my ticket for a friend who's got around 6k. We're both loyal blues and I didn't charge any extra for it, so don't see what the problem is.

Gingers Dad said:
I've got just over 9k points and bought my ticket for a friend who's got around 6k. We're both loyal blues and I didn't charge any extra for it, so don't see what the problem is.
The problem is lots who have 7000 to 9000 points now cant go.

borninm14 said:
Gingers Dad said:
See this is the thing. I don't think there is "that" many doing this. Yes, there will be quite a few, but for the proportion of people going the amount that don't have enough loyalty points will be minimal.

Gingers Dad said:

Me and my dad are using his cousins points. Him and his lad have just over 9,000 and we have about half of that. Should I feel guilty? Probably. Do I? Do I fuck! I'm going to Barcelona away. There will be a lot of people buying for mates it's always been the same for these kind of matches and always will be.

Gingers Dad said:

You make it sound like you expect a pat on the back for not charging your mate any extra for it. I am sure it will be his round next time you are in a pub though hey :-)<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
Gingers Dad said:

You make it sound like you expect a pat on the back for not charging your mate any extra for it. I am sure it will be his round next time you are in a pub though hey :-)

YaYa said:
Gingers Dad said:

Me and my dad are using his cousins points. Him and his lad have just over 9,000 and we have about half of that. Should I feel guilty? Probably. Do I? Do I fuck! I'm going to Barcelona away. There will be a lot of people buying for mates it's always been the same for these kind of matches and always will be.
Whilst it goes on, rubbing it in is not the way to go is it

Gingers Dad said:

No problem with the ticket situation, everyone does it.

Sorry to hear about your kid.

borninm14 said:
Gingers Dad said:

This

me and my lad are missing out now, (8500 points) , gutted!

mancitymick said:
YaYa said:
Gingers Dad said:

Whilst it goes on, rubbing it in is not the way to go is it

Fair do's on reflection my post does come across as pretty arrogant. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.