Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCHOWELL said:
borninm14 said:
Gingers Dad said:
I've got just over 9k points and bought my ticket for a friend who's got around 6k. We're both loyal blues and I didn't charge any extra for it, so don't see what the problem is.
The problem is lots who have 7000 to 9000 points now cant go.
See this is the thing. I don't think there is "that" many doing this. Yes, there will be quite a few, but for the proportion of people going the amount that don't have enough loyalty points will be minimal.

There are loads doing it. It's not on. I have 8500 and flights booked. I'll still go and take my chances. I know someone who doesn't even have a season ticket and has not been to a game all season who will be going. We'll end up like United, having to book their travel options and provide passports to get tickets and then people will be moaning but genuine fans will be happier.

manchester blue said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
borninm14 said:
The problem is lots who have 7000 to 9000 points now cant go.
See this is the thing. I don't think there is "that" many doing this. Yes, there will be quite a few, but for the proportion of people going the amount that don't have enough loyalty points will be minimal.

There are loads doing it. It's not on. I have 8500 and flights booked. I'll still go and take my chances. I know someone who doesn't even have a season ticket and has not been to a game all season who will be going. We'll end up like United, having to book their travel options and provide passports to get tickets and then people will be moaning but genuine fans will be happier.
Well said

YaYa said:
mancitymick said:
YaYa said:
Me and my dad are using his cousins points. Him and his lad have just over 9,000 and we have about half of that. Should I feel guilty? Probably. Do I? Do I fuck! I'm going to Barcelona away. There will be a lot of people buying for mates it's always been the same for these kind of matches and always will be.
Whilst it goes on, rubbing it in is not the way to go is it

Fair do's on reflection my post does come across as pretty arrogant. Apologies.

You'll never have enough points as the Cousins total get's more and more though. We've all done it and we'll all do it again.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:27 pm --<br /><br />
droylsdenblue said:
manchester blue said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

Well said

That will happen eventually, remember scoffing at United fans in cup scheme's etc, it'll happen alright.

Somebody put on here how to get tickets for the home end but I can't find it, using banks etc that's the way I'll do it.

Or does anyone know of a reputable site that sells I've seen some for €167

Blue Maverick said:
Somebody put on here how to get tickets for the home end but I can't find it, using banks etc that's the way I'll do it.

Or does anyone know of a reputable site that sells I've seen some for €167
Normally you can buy tickets from ATM at he bank, but I don't think barca have done it this time,or they even do it.its looking like getting them from touts.

manchester blue said:

I had enough to get Barca tickets today but I posted similar the other day as something we should consider for these big, popular, oversubscribed games. The only objection to doing it for some games is that it will take lots of organising by the club to avoid delays getting tickets in the location. Yes it would but it would only be once or twice a year (Plzen and Barca so far this year?). I actually see the major issue being where tickets are allocated to supporters clubs using members cards who don't attend, that will need sorting out.

While i sympathise with the many people who have booked flights and hotels & not got a ticket,having 8000 points or so doesnt suggest anyone who has been doing the majority of aways over the last few years and has earnt the points to get barca tickets?

beatmiester said:
Bollocks. Thought 8000 points would be enough. Enough to book flights and hotel for two nights for me and the lad anyway. £450 in the bin. Won't do that again. Thanks to all the fans helping their friends to queue jump. Good work.

Taking away the OSC allocation etc, i think the club got it spot on with with the allocation points. To sell out on the last day of criteria advertised proves that. Yes fans will have tickets who have not met the criteria, we would all take them if offered. I don't think it would have been that many though for you not to get a ticket if the points went down in 250 points increments as it would have done should tickets remain. What is also obvious there is a lot of fans in the 8000-9500 points

How many of these people with 7 to 9k are going to Norwich on Saturday???

Not many I would imagine as it still wasnt sold out last night.

I suggest you build up your points total by going to games like Norwich and West Ham in the cup when they come up and you would quickly build up the points.....

Ive given my ticket to a kid who sits in front of me every week who is desperate to go as I cant because I start a new job the week before.

Good luck to him and I hope he has a great few nights....

Sorry if that sounds harsh but still reeling from last night....

Rant over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.