Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
German Blues said:
Flights and hotel booked directly after the draw. No problem to get a ticket on the day of the match. Maybe in the Barca end, but who cares? Went to Nou Camp with Schalke in the Quarter Final 2008. So I can tell you, who wants to come in, will come in. If you got your nerves under control, it could be cheaper as you think;-) close to kick off is the time to buy. ...................................................... Going without tickets for this one. Will get in one way or another.Will meet up with CITY fans who don't have UK passports to buy tickets at Barcelona's ground on the Monday or Tuesday.

I had heard about a week ago that Barca had stopped selling tickets, not because they have sold out but because thats what they do, also heard they start selling again not long before game though the prices could be steep unless your brave and hang on in there. Also with me i am on 8930 loyalty points and i would normally struggle to get a ticket for scum and red dippers, although not sure what the criteria went down to last season. Am sure there are more people booked on flights for this game than went to york

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I know it's a guessing game but a yes or no please blues!

8400 enough?

The easiest way to sum this up. Imagine it is similar to getting a ticket for the Derby at Old Trafford in the past have you managed to get one. That is the similarity in the sales criteria.

the originalkippaxman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
I know it's a guessing game but a yes or no please blues!

8400 enough?

The easiest way to sum this up. Imagine it is similar to getting a ticket for the Derby at Old Trafford in the past have you managed to get one. That is the similarity in the sales criteria.

Not really as we don't get 4k6 for Old Toilet. 8500 points is normally a season behind getting one for there<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
really worried I may not get one on 7960 points, I'm in cup schemes. Does anyone know how many people are in our CL cup scheme?

If I was you look at getting to the 8k mark ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.