Barca away criteria

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Blue, 17 Jan 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. German Blues

German Blues

Flights and hotel booked directly after the draw. No problem to get a ticket on the day of the match. Maybe in the Barca end, but who cares? Went to Nou Camp with Schalke in the Quarter Final 2008. So I can tell you, who wants to come in, will come in. If you got your nerves under control, it could be cheaper as you think;-) close to kick off is the time to buy.

2. the originalkippaxman

the originalkippaxman

Yes I noticed there was the usual info below missing from the release details

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

3. Alex B

Alex B

Alright lads,

Whats the craic with sitting t=in the home end? Can you buy tickets when you get over there? Anyone know anything about that?

4. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

I don't know if it's sold out but you can't get them on the Barca website. But with 95,000 available, there will be plenty knocking about with touts. God knows how much of course.

My mate paid 150 euros for a best seat for the Celtic game, from some bloke who is some sort of semi-official tout, selling corporate packages and the like. He's quoted him 500 euros for the same area for our game. And his cheapest was 250 euros for behind the goal. Unbelievable prices, and these don't even include hospitality. You'd expect that level of pricing for the final.

5. Bill

Bill

we have booked heathrow with BA. £137 inc hotel. 25 return train and 20 hotel near heathrow. add tickets £77 x 2 total trip £498.00. for 2 people, me and the kid. the others in the group can pay their own :)

6. seafordblue

seafordblue

Just done some research from previous threads and can see that

Ajax sold out at 8,000 points but City only got 2,600 tickets
    Real Madrid sold out at 5,000 points with City getting 3,600 tickets

So by my hopeful reckoning, Barcelona with 4,600 tickets, may possibly go to 6,000 points.

Fingers crossed anyway.

7. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

There'll be other factors though mate e.g Ajax and madrid were group games where people would pick and choose their euro away trips whereas this is just one knockout game

8. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

This is a miles bigger game than those two.

9. west didsblue

west didsblue

Also, both those games were last season so everyone's got more points. The equivalent would probably be an additional 1000 on each of the Real and Ajax numbers.

10. Bill

Bill

correct.

you also can't ignore its barca.

oh and we'll hammer them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.