Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flights and hotel booked directly after the draw. No problem to get a ticket on the day of the match. Maybe in the Barca end, but who cares? Went to Nou Camp with Schalke in the Quarter Final 2008. So I can tell you, who wants to come in, will come in. If you got your nerves under control, it could be cheaper as you think;-) close to kick off is the time to buy.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
the originalkippaxman said:
I think everyone will be lucky if it goes under 9,500. A lot of people are hoping that they will drop down under the current criteria. It is not going to happen anybody with enough points but not going will be getting these tickets for friends.

I also am in the understanding that Thomas Cook will only operate through the criteria so if you have 4 on your trip but only 1 qualifies the booking is cancelled.

I've got 9400 and I'll be mighty hacked off if that ain't enough!
Don't think the OSC is getting much of an allocation though. My branch has invited season ticket holders to get their own!

Yes I noticed there was the usual info below missing from the release details

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Alex B said:
Alright lads,

Whats the craic with sitting t=in the home end? Can you buy tickets when you get over there? Anyone know anything about that?

I don't know if it's sold out but you can't get them on the Barca website. But with 95,000 available, there will be plenty knocking about with touts. God knows how much of course.

My mate paid 150 euros for a best seat for the Celtic game, from some bloke who is some sort of semi-official tout, selling corporate packages and the like. He's quoted him 500 euros for the same area for our game. And his cheapest was 250 euros for behind the goal. Unbelievable prices, and these don't even include hospitality. You'd expect that level of pricing for the final.

Citycitytid said:
Just paid £168 online for a ticket...In the Barca end as well!

My flight from Londont Gatwick cost me £178

Train from Manchester to Gatwick £86

£432 and thats without a hotel booked and spending money.....to top it off i'll prob end up getting kicked out if City score as after a all dayer i won't be able to hold the excitement!!

we have booked heathrow with BA. £137 inc hotel. 25 return train and 20 hotel near heathrow. add tickets £77 x 2 total trip £498.00. for 2 people, me and the kid. the others in the group can pay their own :)

Just done some research from previous threads and can see that

Ajax sold out at 8,000 points but City only got 2,600 tickets
Real Madrid sold out at 5,000 points with City getting 3,600 tickets

So by my hopeful reckoning, Barcelona with 4,600 tickets, may possibly go to 6,000 points.

Fingers crossed anyway.

seafordblue said:

So by my hopeful reckoning, Barcelona with 4,600 tickets, may possibly go to 6,000 points.

Fingers crossed anyway.

There'll be other factors though mate e.g Ajax and madrid were group games where people would pick and choose their euro away trips whereas this is just one knockout game

seafordblue said:

Fingers crossed anyway.

This is a miles bigger game than those two.

The Fat el Hombre said:
seafordblue said:

Fingers crossed anyway.

There'll be other factors though mate e.g Ajax and madrid were group games where people would pick and choose their euro away trips whereas this is just one knockout game
Also, both those games were last season so everyone's got more points. The equivalent would probably be an additional 1000 on each of the Real and Ajax numbers.

west didsblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
seafordblue said:

Fingers crossed anyway.

Also, both those games were last season so everyone's got more points. The equivalent would probably be an additional 1000 on each of the Real and Ajax numbers.

correct.

you also can't ignore its barca.

oh and we'll hammer them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.