BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: CITY IN EUROPE: BARCELONA AWAY TRAVEL PACKAGES!

3 nights all booked, just need some match tickets now!

Lebouski said:
How many point do you think we'll need for tickets (in Cl scheme)

Hard to say but demand will clearly be big. If we get the expected 5000 tickets I'd guestimate they'd sell out to CL scheme members with 5-6000. Maybe even more.

Day trip sounds good, but wouldn't mind staying for the 2 nights in the 2 star if anyone wants to share that is going on their own as they aren't doing single rooms.

I've booked 2 star for the two nights and paid the £90 single supplement, not sure if it can be sorted if anyone wanted to share, guess would have to phone em back up to sort it....

stonie said:
I've booked 2 star for the two nights and paid the £90 single supplement, not sure if it can be sorted if anyone wanted to share, guess would have to phone em back up to sort it....
Stoniest,daz etch,I'll share pal if there's any room left on flights

wantinittodropitdoes said:
stonie said:
Stoniest,daz etch,I'll share pal if there's any room left on flights

Sound Daz, guess you know you kid is in there too...give them a bell and let me know if it can be done, am guessing I will need to call them too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.