BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: CITY IN EUROPE: BARCELONA AWAY TRAVEL PACKAGES!

stonie said:
wantinittodropitdoes said:
stonie said:
I've booked 2 star for the two nights and paid the £90 single supplement, not sure if it can be sorted if anyone wanted to share, guess would have to phone em back up to sort it....
Stoniest,daz etch,I'll share pal if there's any room left on flights

Sound Daz, guess you know you kid is in there too...give them a bell and let me know if it can be done, am guessing I will need to call them too
I'll try now mate,let you know

stonie said:
Stoniest,daz etch,I'll share pal if there's any room left on flights

Sound Daz, guess you know you kid is in there too...give them a bell and let me know if it can be done, am guessing I will need to call them too

Ok pal

stonie said:
stonie said:

Ok pal
Office closed till 9 in morning,could book online but obviously won't solve the room share problem,I'll try and sort it in morning pal,better be single beds though,I know what you raf boys are like!

stonie said:

Ok pal
Office closed till 9 in morning,could book online but obviously won't solve the room share problem,I'll try and sort it in morning pal,better be single beds though,I know what you raf boys are like!

Lol ya prob right, can't see it being a problem.....

stonie said:
stonie said:

Pm me your details so I can give it them when I ring pal

Re: City In Europe: Barcelona Away Travel Packages!

Just booked, it didn't give me the option for 2* so presume its sold out? Booked in 3* now, 5 of us but luckily you can book a triple room.

Cant wait.

stonie said:

Pm me your details so I can give it them when I ring pal

"Those arnt pillows"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.