BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA AWAY 3star & Flight only Packages Available

colleague in Spain just sent me this, which he says is price for City match. Cheapest is 93 Euro, upto 272 Euro

sccswx.jpg

Re: BARCA AWAY 3 Star & Flight only Packages Available

BezzMCFC said:
93 euros thats fucking disgusting, how can fifa let them get away with charging them prices??? im not paying that out of principle.

hope our club actually does something and makes them half price.

Vast majority of Barca fans are 'members' so will not pay anything like those prices; We however !!!!!! Might have just made my mind up about whether to attend, £500+ for a last 16 match takes some justifying.

I had all but talked myself into going and was gonna book day trip tomorrow,
But I will not be forking out that much for a ticket on principle!

Bit of a piss take if you ask me!

I know it's a big game but no match should be priced like that!!

I just hope city don't try the same otherwise I'll be watching that in the comfort of the pub as well.

Re: BARCA AWAY 3star & Flight only Packages Available

rowarta said:
colleague in Spain just sent me this, which he says is price for City match. Cheapest is 93 Euro, upto 272 Euro

sccswx.jpg
Must be great to have a mate in Spain who knows the price of the Tickets before mcfc & the press can he get a copy of the team sheet as well

I take it this is all sold out as I'm unable to book online

Eccles Blue said:
swinton blue said:
I take it this is all sold out as I'm unable to book online

Ring them in the morning you never know, they might have got more rooms by then. They were looking into it the last I heard.
Cheers EB I will ring them tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.