BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA - 2 Night trip available, Day Trip - CALL OFFICE

cyberblue said:
tolmieblue said:
Yes the real Jim Tolmie, our tickets came last week, city has always been our team, through good and bad.
i was going to reply but thought you taking the piss

Once a blue always a blue. Try and get him on the stage at City Square.

Edit**** try the above the next time he's at City. Doh!!!!

what is city square, not sure many folk remember jim.

First time user of Spikes trips... we are on the 2 nighter. Anyone let me know when you receive confirmation of flights, terminal etc etc...

apple pie corner said:
First time user of Spikes trips... we are on the 2 nighter. Anyone let me know when you receive confirmation of flights, terminal etc etc...

first things first don't worry.

it will be on a well organised trip. you'll get an e mail you can print once all final arrangments have been made.

enjoy.

de niro said:
apple pie corner said:

first things first don't worry.

it will be on a well organised trip. you'll get an e mail you can print once all final arrangments have been made.

enjoy.

Cheers pal..

apple pie corner said:

Spike has now updated the information and you should have your ticket/flight info. If not look at the first page and contact details are there. Spike's trips are the very best.

Re: BARCA Away - ALL TRAVEL TICKETS NOW DISPATCHED

Make sure you check your ' Junk Mail ' if you haven't received any flight details as thats where mine were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.