Barca Away Tickets

I am flying out on the tuesday morning and i missed out on around 9800 points. Please get in touch if anyone has 1 ticket spare they are selling. pm me and i will get straight back to you.

fingers crossed!!!

Got a full week booked in barcelona, missed out on tickets by 250 points. If anyone can get me TWO tickets in the city end let me know and ill be most grateful.

Got our flights and hotel but no tickets......If anyone can't go and needs to sell there tickets then we would be interested.

Absolutely gutted, booked the day trip with Sport Options back in December (£265) got my ticket (14k+ points) and now cant go due to work. So anyone want a day trip I am open to a deal, I have spoken to Sport Options and they confirm there is no charge for a name change between now and five days before the game.

Sorry but my mate has taken the ticket, he is flying from London. Absolutely gutted.. pm me.

4 of us all booked up for a few days in Barca... if anyone has tickets to sell get in touch. If not, I'm sure there will be ALOT of blues in the home end!

Still gonna be a great trip!

in the same boat as quite a few others by the look of it, 3 of us goin but just just missed out on the points system. Need 3 if possible please.

Hi barcelona away didnt get to our points does anyone have any spares. Will collect from wherever. 3 if possible thanks

Flights & hotel boxed off...
Not enough points... In the spirit I appreciate face value...
Could throw in my GF if it's a clincher (dinner only for 1 night, no funny stuff)...
I will forward mug shots when I have the golden tickets x 2 :0)

I am after 2 tickets, face value preferably, pm me and I can collect from anywhere. Cheers

I'm adding to this rather long list. Flights and hotel booked, looking for two tickets for me and my mate. One would be a good start! Cheers, Frank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.