Barca Away

harry the plumber said:
Like a lot of these offers De Niro they are through a third party,who I know won`t be making money on me.
I have already paid 270 for the day trip so I will be going anyway. I don't really fancy watching it in a bar then having to rush to the ground to get the coach for the airport.
Anyway in the cold light of day I think I will hang on and hope that he cant get rid and see if the price comes down.
hi harry do u need all three after one

nev77 said:
harry the plumber said:
Like a lot of these offers De Niro they are through a third party,who I know won`t be making money on me.
I have already paid 270 for the day trip so I will be going anyway. I don't really fancy watching it in a bar then having to rush to the ground to get the coach for the airport.
Anyway in the cold light of day I think I will hang on and hope that he cant get rid and see if the price comes down.

I will have a talk with him and see if he will let one go.
But 250 is a lot so I am going to hang on and see if he will drop the price if he cant get rid.
I will send you a pm when I find out more.

harry the plumber said:
nev77 said:
harry the plumber said:

I will have a talk with him and see if he will let one go.
But 250 is a lot so I am going to hang on and see if he will drop the price if he cant get rid.
I will send you a pm when I find out more.
thanks harry saves a lot off messing around before the match u may have to pay 200 or more at the ground

ticketbis have very poor reviews so hope you get yout tickets, got mine from viagogo spain

WidnesBlue23 said:
Really need 3 tickets positioned anywhere. Didnt get down to my points level. Flights and hotel already booked so really need your help blues.

Inbox if you have any info.

Cheers

Any tickets knocking about yet?

If not, what are other people thinking of doing to get in?

Is the Nou Camp easy to bunk in or what?

WidnesBlue23 said:
WidnesBlue23 said:
Really need 3 tickets positioned anywhere. Didnt get down to my points level. Flights and hotel already booked so really need your help blues.

Inbox if you have any info.

Cheers

Think I will b watching it in a bar as dont think we will be getting tickets. At least we wont b alone

Any tickets knocking about yet?

If not, what are other people thinking of doing to get in?

Is the Nou Camp easy to bunk in or what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.