Barca Away

What are the chances of getting in the Barcelona end on the day of the game? Whether it be from a tout or trying your luck on the turnstyle.

Missed out on a ticket and not on earthly am I going all the way to not even attempt to get in the ground.

One ticket needed please? Just missed out. Flight and hotel booked!

Pm please.

Cheers.

Quite a lot getting them off Viagogo spain. Over the odds but are genuine and posted to English addresses.

Two required . Can meet at all home matches or in London.

same as everyone else booked a week in Spain with two nights Barcelona but no tickets can anyone help I need two tickets thank you. Just a update 07/02/2014 I now only need one ticket !! Thank you

blackley macca said:
What are the chances of getting in the Barcelona end on the day of the game? Whether it be from a tout or trying your luck on the turnstyle.

Missed out on a ticket and not on earthly am I going all the way to not even attempt to get in the ground.

Impossible to get lucky at the turnstile. If you buy a ticket or season ticket from a tout you will be able to get into the Barcelona end, unless you're to drunk and misbehaving. Don't buy from viagogo or any other site that requires you to pick up the ticket at the Camp Nou.

you can buy tickets on the Barcelona airport(el prat) website, for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.