Barca Away

Re: Barca away criteria

Timmmmahhhh said:
Figured people would want to see this, offering tickets above face value, no posts.

Sorry if already posted.

Delete messageReport private messageQuote messageBarca Away
Sent: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm
To: Timmmmahhhh

Hi,

I might have two spare away tickets in City section (waiting to confirm 2 mates can't make it). We bought the tickets for £150 each (ticket org price £77) and if the lads can't make it I would be willing to swap the two of them for 4 Arsenal away tickets on March 29th. If anyone can sort me out send me a mail. I should know by Monday if they are available but looks likely they will be.

Cillian

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was meaning I'd suggest to stay away from his PM's, he may be legit but I doubt it.

Looking for 1, or even 2 but I shan't be greedy, ticket. We are now London-based ST holders so are not on the cup schemes as we can't get to all the night games.

Flights and accommodation booked in a fit of excitement after the draw.

Desperate for one before I go over to the Viagogo dark side, put on a brown wig and practice my best Spanish accent.

Doesn't look good if you haven't got a ticket for this.there doesn't seem to be any spares anywhere.it looks likely that they could be as many in Barcelona without tickets than people with them

Yeah nothing around at the moment, I'm after 2 and have got nowhere with my contacts. Just have to spend the ticket money on beer ;)

Maybe some movement after the home leg depending on the score either in our end or theirs.

brianisablue said:
Wanted 1 ticket, well I might as we'll add my name to the ever growing list of those who just missed out. No reasonable offers of a ticket refused. Please PM me.

Like hundreds of others on here I'm still in need of just the one ticket. Flights and hotel all booked and paid for. My mates have tickets but I just missed out on the points criteria and don't want to be the only one in a bar.......

Looking for two tickets to Barca away. Me and my dad are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme. We just missed out. If anyone has any info or has any spares could please PM me.

Matt The Blue said:
Looking for two tickets to Barca away. Me and my dad are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme. We just missed out. If anyone has any info or has any spares could please PM me.

Post it another 38 times and you could start a thread with it mate!!!!!

If we all posted we want tickets as much as you the board would crash.

just buy them in the Barca end like most other lads, tier 5 will be full of city, got ours last week but had to pay £160 which seems pretty standard from what ive heard

some dodgy reports but they have been sound with me emailed back every time ive wanted them, here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketbis.net/barcelona-v-manchester-city-tickets/ev46442" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ticketbis.net/barcelona-v-ma ... ts/ev46442</a>

Right then, let's sod the tickets and start making plans for the party on match night. I'm looking forward to the atmosphere around Las Ramblas(?) on the night. We can show the good people of Barca why Manchester thinks that it's a table ... for dancing on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.