Barca Away

...then you'd be seeing yourself off as I'd only need one ticket lol[/quote]

At least I tried. LOL. Those are the two places you should visit the day before the match and on match day. Also the underground Line 3 is only 10 seconds away from both places and that's the underground line that will take you to the Camp Nou.

Plaza Catalunya - Underground Stop is L3 Plaza Catalunya.
Plaza Reial - Underground Stop is L3 Liceo.

If you're in Ramblas you can take the Underground at L3 Plaza Catalunya, Liceo or Drassanes. There is 3 stops within 1min of all the places than fans will get together. It only takes 20min to get to L3 underground stops: Maria Cristina o Les Corts which are the two underground stops next to Barcelona stadium.[/quote]

Im staying in Bailen, Eixample, what's it like to get to ground for this area? (or to ramblas?)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BRADS said:
I am still after one ticket same boat as a lot of people. Hotels and flights booked and sold out before my 8600 points. I've been trying craiglist but what a lot of scammmers on there. All of them send me the money and I'll send you a ticket etc.
So if anyone has one spare ticket will collect from anywhere in the UK. If not where is everyone going to try and get tickets in the Barca end and is it possible to get near blocks 525-529 where the City end is. I'm going over on the Tuesday so if anyone is in the same boat and wants to try and get tickets together drop me an email.

as opposed to "send you the ticket and hope that you pay"?

as opposed to i'll meet up with you in a public place and give you the cash ? I think it is a bit different on this forum as at least people have got 'history'.

[/quote]

Im staying in Bailen, Eixample, what's it like to get to ground for this area? (or to ramblas?)[/quote]

From there you have an underground station 3 or 4 blacks away...the best underground station for you is Paseo de Gracia L3 which will take you directly to the ground. If you feel like walking you're 20min away from Ramblas or if you jump in the underground just 2 stops from Plaza Catalunya.

BRADS said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BRADS said:
I am still after one ticket same boat as a lot of people. Hotels and flights booked and sold out before my 8600 points. I've been trying craiglist but what a lot of scammmers on there. All of them send me the money and I'll send you a ticket etc.
So if anyone has one spare ticket will collect from anywhere in the UK. If not where is everyone going to try and get tickets in the Barca end and is it possible to get near blocks 525-529 where the City end is. I'm going over on the Tuesday so if anyone is in the same boat and wants to try and get tickets together drop me an email.

as opposed to "send you the ticket and hope that you pay"?

as opposed to i'll meet up with you in a public place and give you the cash ? I think it is a bit different on this forum as at least people have got 'history'.

if they live a long way from you that's not exactly practical, and dealing in cash just makes you sound like Del Boy 2bh.

-- Mar 1st, '14, 20:56 --

barcelonalad said:
Im staying in Bailen, Eixample, what's it like to get to ground for this area? (or to ramblas?)

From there you have an underground station 3 or 4 blacks away...the best underground station for you is Paseo de Gracia L3 which will take you directly to the ground. If you feel like walking you're 20min away from Ramblas or if you jump in the underground just 2 stops from Plaza Catalunya.

racist.

barcelonalad said:

racist.[/quote]

OMG. Sorry. It was a misspelling. LOL. I mean 3 or 4 blocks away.

sorry if posted already .. just seen this if anyone still looking fot tickets in the barca end i think though...im all sorted but thought i would share it for any blues not sorted yet or looking at going last min

<a class="postlink" href="http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/35098797?p=6&nlp&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_62&utm_source=channel_getaways-deals&utm_medium=email&sid=226caab0-8f86-4855-86ba-87878e0fcb79&division=groupon-getaways&uh=ed407a14-0c8c-4968-a2e3-c5ab19c71bdb&date=20140303&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_title&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=ga-mundotour-18-35098797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/35098797? ... 8-35098797</a>

chedleeblue said:
sorry if posted already .. just seen this if anyone still looking fot tickets in the barca end i think though...im all sorted but thought i would share it for any blues not sorted yet or looking at going last min

<a class="postlink" href="http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/35098797?p=6&nlp&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_62&utm_source=channel_getaways-deals&utm_medium=email&sid=226caab0-8f86-4855-86ba-87878e0fcb79&division=groupon-getaways&uh=ed407a14-0c8c-4968-a2e3-c5ab19c71bdb&date=20140303&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_title&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=ga-mundotour-18-35098797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/35098797? ... 8-35098797</a>

just tried but it looks like all the Barca ones have gone. thanks anyway for trying to help 'us' !

Still after 2, we were 50 and 300 points short, but still going either way, and will look at touts out there, but we're not willing to pay stupid prices.

Looked on a few sites tonight, Viagogo has 91 pages (16 rows per page) for sale, some of the sales rows have 6, 8, even 10 for sale, so must be more than 3000 on there alone, probably a lot more, though the prices range from expensive to incredibly stupid, so not going down that route.

Found one site with City end tickets, and someone wanting over £1000, if they're a blue, they're a disgrace to us all, and I hope they can't sell it.

Been before to Barcelona but cant remember if you can access the top tier if the tickets are in the second tier?
i.e like at City you can get to the second or third tier via the spirals.

HAs anyone been or know if this is possible to move around the stadium easily?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.