Barca ticket prices announced

mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Think that really does sum the champions league up for me and it seems a lot of others 36,000 s/c holders thousands of cityzens and very little interest in a match against one of the worlds biggest teams .
Yet we pretty much manage to sell out for Sheffield Wednesday and Middleborough. Give me PROPER cup football any day

Is there anything more ridiculous than someone who moans about ticket sales when a match has not gone on open sale?
Not more ridiculous than someone who carnt read they are going on open sale tomorrow morning !!

Which means they are not on open sale yet

blueparrot said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
blueparrot said:
Not particularly, most league games and both those cup games go to general sale, this will go to general sale tomorrow and probably sell out by the weekend,. I'd say it's lost a bit of the appeal of last year but that's to be expected.
Don't agree mate do you think that a game between the champions of england and possibly the most famous club in the world should sell out at the same point as city v boro ?
Those tickets would have flown out if people hadn't got sick of everything champions league.
On a positive note at least we get to have another thread about selfie sticks,half n half scarfs and tourists

I reckon it's more a case that we had this game last year, I reckon if we get through and draw Madrid or even PSG , interest in the champions league will return pretty quick. Let's hope we get the chance to see who's right.

I don't know the answer to the question but last year with a Blue membership and 750 points I got a ticket the day before the mayhem of general sale. This year, with 1000 points and no membership, I'm hoping to get a ticket at 9am tomorrow but am not too bothered if I don't (I live 200 miles away and have work/finance/family issues). I wonder whether the problem is: cost of Cityzen membership; price of the tickets (expensive for non season ticket holders) or lack of interest in the Champions League? I suspect a combination of all three but I'm slightly pissed of that despite my limited points (going back a long time) I'm struggling to get a ticket because In baulk at £35 for Cityzens membership. I wasn't at York but I was at Wycombe!

Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is there anything more ridiculous than someone who moans about ticket sales when a match has not gone on open sale?
Not more ridiculous than someone who carnt read they are going on open sale tomorrow morning !!

Technically correct .but reckon there might be a good chance if as someone has posted about 2000 left between now and 9am

mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Technically correct .but reckon there might be a good chance if as someone has posted about 2000 left between now and 9am

I have no idea what your beef is to be honest. The match is about to sell out weeks before the game. You sound like one of those daft United kids.

bluemoon98 said:
HELP NEEDED:

On the email confirmation it says my seat is in block 111 row s seat 257 but on the website with the stadium seating plan no seat 257 appears where it is meant to be?

Any help?

LOL. Now THAT is classic City box office stuff.
I reckon they just haven't updated the seating chart & it is exactly where it "should be"

Dunne's own goal said:
bluemoon98 said:
HELP NEEDED:

On the email confirmation it says my seat is in block 111 row s seat 257 but on the website with the stadium seating plan no seat 257 appears where it is meant to be?

Any help?

LOL. Now THAT is classic City box office stuff.
I reckon they just haven't updated the seating chart & it is exactly where it "should be"

Will have to ring supporter services tomorrow just to see. Annoyed they cant even put a seat on the seating plan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.