Barca ticket prices announced

Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Which means they are not on open sale yet
Technically correct .but reckon there might be a good chance if as someone has posted about 2000 left between now and 9am

I have no idea what your beef is to be honest. The match is about to sell out weeks before the game. You sound like one of those daft United kids.
How do I sound like a rag for expressing my dislike for the chimps league and in my dislike of the kids prices .
Just stated a fact a lot of people must feel the same hence why its taken a good time to sell out

bluemoon98 said:
HELP NEEDED:

On the email confirmation it says my seat is in block 111 row s seat 257 but on the website with the stadium seating plan no seat 257 appears where it is meant to be?

Any help?

Happened to me last year. I couldn't get in ,had to watch it in Mary DS. And they didn't refund me.
When I complained I got a season long ban reduced to ten games on appeal. Just one of those things I suppose.

Just bought what appears to be the last two seats together in the South Stand. Apart from 303 seems to be mainly single seats left. Will sell out today I reckon.

Como Cat said:
Just bought what appears to be the last two seats together in the South Stand. Apart from 303 seems to be mainly single seats left. Will sell out today I reckon.

Will be sold out in an hour I reckon.

aka blue jambo said:
GX Blue said:
Como Cat said:
I would have thought that it would stay as 'Cityzens only' for a while. I have plenty of points but won't pay £35 for membership. I think the club is hoping that more people like me bite the bullet and pay £35, on top of the match ticket, to ensure I get a ticket. Can anyone just buy Cityzen membership now and buy a Barca ticket? If they can then effectively the club are selling £50 tickets for £85, nice revenue earner although paltry in the greater scheme of things.

Im the same. I have a lot of points but wont buy this £35 membership.
It started off as a £5er i think only a few years back and now its £35. Its pointless. I cant think of a game where a game sold out at Cityzens stage. They either sell out at Season Ticket points stage or General sale.

my first season without a membership .. just dont like this version at all
Me too. Surely the club could have offered a sale period to those of us with plenty of points but relapsed membership prior to going on general sale?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Technically correct .but reckon there might be a good chance if as someone has posted about 2000 left between now and 9am

I have no idea what your beef is to be honest. The match is about to sell out weeks before the game. You sound like one of those daft United kids.
How do I sound like a rag for expressing my dislike for the chimps league and in my dislike of the kids prices .
Just stated a fact a lot of people must feel the same hence why its taken a good time to sell out

Calling it "The Chimps League" makes you look like a small minded football fan, because it is the Holy Grail of European football for any club with ambition.

It hasn't taken a "good time" to sell out, bearing in mind we have 40,000 tickets to sell and so far they have only been on sale to 36,000 season ticket holders and a few thousand Cityzen members. Now it's gone on open sale it will sell out fast, as you'd expect.

So your observation that there has been "very little interest" was a nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.