Barca ticket prices announced

LoveCity said:
without a dream said:
Didsbury Dave said:
YOu're making stuff up. When you complained that the game "had very little interest" I pointed out that it hadn't yet gone on open sale, not that it wouldn't. Bearing in mind they'd already announced open sale for the following day that would have been a bit of a silly thing to say.

I didn't say we had "high demand". You're wriggling like a worm and rewriting the conversation. Classic straw man arguing. For absolute clarity I told you to stop whinging about ticket sales like a United kid, and not to spout uninformed bollocks about "very little demand".

I can't believe I'm having a playground argument with someone who not only tells bareface lies, but calls the Champions League "The Chimps League" like a 12 year old. Grow up, mate. It's the biggest competition in Europe and you might get all silly about your camera flashes or whatever else, but stay off the moral high ground because you can rest assured that everyone at Manchester City, including Sheikh Mansour, will be desperate to win this game. And so am I. And so are plenty of others given the ticket sales.

I think it's pretty fair to say there's a significant portion of City fans who aren't keen on the CL. The loudest noise at our last two home games has been the booing of the anthem. That doesn't mean I don't want City to win though and I'll be there.

Eh?? Were you at the Bayern game? We had arguably our best atmosphere of the season during our comeback other than the derby. Aguero's winner was a mini-QPR moment. I left that match thankful I'd stuck with the CL cup scheme because it was the best finale for a long time.

I left the ground thinking the exact same thing, and it felt like an awakening for the fans in their feelings towards the competition.

Thenumber1blue said:
I love the champions league,it would be fuckin immense if we won it.The music sends a shiver down my spine.

I agree 100%!!!!.

Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Calling it "The Chimps League" makes you look like a small minded football fan, because it is the Holy Grail of European football for any club with ambition.

It hasn't taken a "good time" to sell out, bearing in mind we have 40,000 tickets to sell and so far they have only been on sale to 36,000 season ticket holders and a few thousand Cityzen members. Now it's gone on open sale it will sell out fast, as you'd expect.

So your observation that there has been "very little interest" was a nonsense.
Dave you like the champions league fine , I don't
You said it wouldn't go to open sale it did
If you think the game selling out at a later stage than last season and at the same stage as our fa cup games shows high demand then fine
I'm glad it sold out as its good for city but I still believe many regulars have voted with their feet over the over hyped shit that is the champions league and the pricing of the kids tickets.
Hope you have a great night and don't get poked in the eye with a selfie stick that is if you havnt been blinded by the phone flashes every time messi goes near the ball.enjoy

YOu're making stuff up. When you complained that the game "had very little interest" I pointed out that it hadn't yet gone on open sale, not that it wouldn't. Bearing in mind they'd already announced open sale for the following day that would have been a bit of a silly thing to say.

I didn't say we had "high demand". You're wriggling like a worm and rewriting the conversation. Classic straw man arguing. For absolute clarity I told you to stop whinging ab
out ticket sales like a United kid, and not to spout uninformed bollocks about "very little demand".

I can't believe I'm having a playground argument with someone who not only tells bareface lies, but calls the Champions League "The Chimps League" like a 12 year old. Grow up, mate. It's the biggest competition in Europe and you might get all silly about your camera flashes or whatever else, but stay off the moral high ground because you can rest assured that everyone at Manchester City, including Sheikh Mansour, will be desperate to win this game. And so am I. And so are plenty of others given the ticket sales.
Thanks for that lot ridiculous ,small minded ,childish rag.liar etc.
I said there hadn't been high demand for tickets ,not you.
The tickets have been offered to 36,000 sc holders and thousands of cityzens holders and still went to general sale .last time I believe it was whatever they called membership with 500 pts or more,so I would say it was a fact there has been less demand this time .not a lie
Maybe you think £30 for 5 year olds and £40 for 17 olds are great prices .I think they are scandalous. But i thought £50 for an adult was the going rate to be fair .being cynical let's price the kids out and have a £50 tourist on their seat ?
Like I said and many more have too .the whole completion stinks with everything being done to keep the same teams in till the end to generate as much income for the sponsors.
.someone else posted about booing the anthem ,that for me is the same as unfurling a banner about ticket prices in the ground or wearing a green and gold scarf over a rag shirt .you dont go if you don't like it ,and I won't be a hippocrite.. Not claiming any morol high ground just stating MY opinions that's all

br88 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I love the champions league,it would be fuckin immense if we won it.The music sends a shiver down my spine.

I agree 100%!!!!.

It does, and for the first time when we played in it, i could not wait to get into the ground. Fast forward 3 years or so and some of the decisions we have had, the money i have spent etc, The competetion leaves a bad taste

Not read the whole thread, waaay too long. Just wondered if anyone has had their tickets posted? I'm still waiting.
Any idea of when they will arrive??

Cheers Mac. (Block 104)

mancitymick said:
br88 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

I agree 100%!!!!.

It does, and for the first time when we played in it, i could not wait to get into the ground. Fast forward 3 years or so and some of the decisions we have had, the money i have spent etc, The competetion leaves a bad taste

This^

And I add, UEFA acting like cunts showing no respect for diversity and treating innocent fans like shit.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Dave you like the champions league fine , I don't
You said it wouldn't go to open sale it did
If you think the game selling out at a later stage than last season and at the same stage as our fa cup games shows high demand then fine
I'm glad it sold out as its good for city but I still believe many regulars have voted with their feet over the over hyped shit that is the champions league and the pricing of the kids tickets.
Hope you have a great night and don't get poked in the eye with a selfie stick that is if you havnt been blinded by the phone flashes every time messi goes near the ball.enjoy

I didn't say we had "high demand". You're wriggling like a worm and rewriting the conversation. Classic straw man arguing. For absolute clarity I told you to stop whinging ab
out ticket sales like a United kid, and not to spout uninformed bollocks about "very little demand".

The tickets have been offered to 36,000 sc holders and thousands of cityzens holders and still went to general sale .last time I believe it was whatever they called membership with 500 pts or more,so I would say it was a fact there has been less demand this time .not a lie
Maybe you think £30 for 5 year olds and £40 for 17 olds are great prices .I think they are scandalous. But i thought £50 for an adult was the going rate to be fair .being cynical let's price the kids out and have a £50 tourist on their seat ?
Like I said and many more have too .the whole completion stinks with everything being done to keep the same teams in till the end to generate as much income for the sponsors.
.someone else posted about booing the anthem ,that for me is the same as unfurling a banner about ticket prices in the ground or wearing a green and gold scarf over a rag shirt .you dont go if you don't like it ,and I won't be a hippocrite.. Not claiming any morol high ground just stating MY opinions that's all

It's up to you if you don't want to go.

My point was that your comment that there is 'very little interest' holds no water whatsoever as the game sold out three weeks before kickoff and an hour after going on open sale.

Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Didsbury Dave said:

My point was that your comment that there is 'very little interest' holds no water whatsoever as the game sold out three weeks before kickoff and an hour after going on open sale.

And already tickets are being sold on: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets/E-751482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Ti ... s/E-751482</a>

mancitymick said:
br88 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

I agree 100%!!!!.

Maybe that's because they don't sell beer at the ground so you end up buying a tea/coffee instead?

dobobobo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

And already tickets are being sold on: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets/E-751482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Ti ... s/E-751482</a>

There were only tickets for 2 blocks on viagogo 323 and 327 about 150 in total and all for 50. I think these are the tickets via gogo get direct from the club to sell. Not tickets beings being sold by people who have bought a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.