Barca ticket prices announced

Danny Hoekman said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
More tickets released to City fans. Looks like Barca are only bringing the lower tier blocks? Strange?

They have a big British supporters club and a lot their allocation will be taken up by them. As we know, apart from a select few clubs, the Spanish tend not to do aways.

I'd assumed that Barcelona might be one of these 'select clubs'!

But yea it's great news. I'm just a little surprised

The Fat el Hombre said:
More tickets released to City fans. Looks like Barca are only bringing the lower tier blocks? Strange?

I've thought for a while. when away teams return blocks. why don't we give them the upper blocks and keep level 1 to ourselves?

Dunne's own goal said:
lancs blue said:
de niro said:
good. more blues there the merrier.

212 is down to single figures already, all gone by teatime I think.

isn't 212 a home block anyway? away fans only get 213, 214, 215 on the upper tier, no?
Well if that's the case it must be the segregation gap that's being sold in there.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Barcelona were allocated 2,521 seats.

Only 784 from 1715 were taken by members. 428 were available to supporters clubs and then the rest for sponsors and partners etc.

So all the top tier is city fans?

blue in yorkshire said:
more tickets released on OS, block 130, 221 and 222

Happy Days this for me. Due to a screw up with work, didn't get a ticket first time round, but just bagged one now in 130!!

Ian said:
blue in yorkshire said:

Happy Days this for me. Due to a screw up with work, didn't get a ticket first time round, but just bagged one now in 130!!

Happy days indeed !! - looks like they are sold out now .

blue in yorkshire said:

Great, so they move people from these areas because we have to give UEFAlona some 'prime' seats, but they don't take them, and we release them back to general sale. Why not offer them to people who normally sit in those seats first?

quiet_riot said:
blue in yorkshire said:

Great, so they move people from these areas because we have to give UEFAlona some 'prime' seats, but they don't take them, and we release them back to general sale. Why not offer them to people who normally sit in those seats first?

too simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.