Barca ticket prices announced

squirtyflower said:
daveyboybluemoon said:
The thing that has annoyed me is the clubs insitence on taking the money out on Monday 19th....

1) 3 Days notice from ticket prices being announced (Though we roughly knew what to expect)

2) The main gripe though is seeing as it is for most people the last week before they get paid, in January, known as being the longest month between pay days, the club couldn't use some commen sense & say we'll take the money on the 1st Feb. It's a small gesture but would gain them some good will from the fans. How many of you are going to be pushing money wise to pay day now? When the money comes out on Monday it will be over 5 weeks till the game, surely by waiting a week & a bit they would still be able sort out all ticket relocations etc... They know the demand is there.

Since Decembers pay, i reckon roughly people could potentially have had to pay for

West Brom away I'm guessing £40 +
Sheff Wed Home - £15 - £25
Boro Home - £17.50 - £25
Chelsea away Circa £58
Stoke Away - £40
Arsenal Home (for non season ticket holders) - £40 +

There might be more but thats off the top of my head. but add in another £45 - £60 at what is the time when most of the UK are skint..... Nice one, Thank god we didn't get to the League Cup Semis!

(I fully get that I should expect this when I sign up to the scheme as I have been on since it started, but I just feel the club had the chance to do soemthing useful for the fans & they have failed badly!)
in order to have your money taken out of your account on Monday you need to be in the CL scheme, therefore you must be a seasoncard holder
by my reckoning then you must be the only seasoncard holder who pays twice for home games and double for half price games

this month you would not have forked out for:
WBA away as the tickets sold out in early December
Chelsea away was £29.50 not £58
Arsenal at home already paid for

nothing like over egging the pudding is there mate

January is always a tough month, and has been for some while, as we seem to get lots of home cup games thrown in and additional league game, which has been away several times

Apologies, i got some of the prices/tickets wrong i got carried out away with trying to make my point in general. I forgot about Chelsea half price, it was written in a rush while at work.

The point still remains, just disappointed that a glaring chance to do something most fans would appreciate & they haven't.

herrock said:
£50 to see Barca isn't too bad in compared to other sporting events. £48 for Hull is a rip off though. I don't think that they will sell out quickly though.

This year will not sell out as quick as last years. The Barca effect has worn off so I would not be surprised if there are a load of empty seats similar to the last few Champions League matches.

Are there always as many people moved as below to accommodate our UEFA partners and to accommodate the opposition and press? Seems a lot?

Seat Relocations

Unfortunately, as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2014/15 Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will not be available for home games in this competition. Areas impacted for this stage of the UEFA Champions League are as follows:

South Stand Level 1, Block 117 and Family Stands Level 1, Blocks 135 and 138 – Rows B-D

Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 – Block 126

UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 – Block 223

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines. A small number of seats are also held in block 222 for segregation and safety.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 – Block 326

UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 – Blocks 202, 204, 206, 207 and 209

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seats to UEFA and UEFA Champions League Partners.

Matt The Blue said:
DTKOAG said:
quiet_riot said:
£45 to watch a football match. Scandalous.
Wait until Barca release the prices for the return in March..

Could we have £97 please in an unreserved seating area.

Could be slightly cheaper than last season due to the better exchange rate
Here's hoping!

Hes the left back remember said:
Are there always as many people moved as below to accommodate our UEFA partners and to accommodate the opposition and press? Seems a lot?

Seat Relocations

Unfortunately, as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2014/15 Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will not be available for home games in this competition. Areas impacted for this stage of the UEFA Champions League are as follows:

South Stand Level 1, Block 117 and Family Stands Level 1, Blocks 135 and 138 – Rows B-D

Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 – Block 126

UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 – Block 223

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines. A small number of seats are also held in block 222 for segregation and safety.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 – Block 326

UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 – Blocks 202, 204, 206, 207 and 209

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seats to UEFA and UEFA Champions League Partners.
there are usually relocations and moving people but I presume the further in the comp we go the more "UEFA Partners" will appear and try and blag a freebie

That's me out. Just took myself off the Scheme. £80 is just too much this time and I will be watching on The TV

bobmcfc said:
That's me out. Just took myself off the Scheme. £80 is just too much this time and I will be watching on The TV

Why £80?

Never been on the scheme, just buy as and when. Thought it was £45-£60?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.