Barca ticket prices announced

bluemoon98 said:
Was hoping to go to the home leg but for £35 in any areas other than CB and East level 2 I would need the money. Does this go to General sale? If so I'm in a dillema as by the time I get the money most of the tickets may have gone.

By the looks of it, it will go to open sale.

Zubrman said:
bluemoon98 said:
Was hoping to go to the home leg but for £35 in any areas other than CB and East level 2 I would need the money. Does this go to General sale? If so I'm in a dillema as by the time I get the money most of the tickets may have gone.

If so I'm hoping that tickets are sold out until i get money but that won't be until early/mid February

bluemoon98 said:
Zubrman said:
bluemoon98 said:

If so I'm hoping that tickets arent sold out until i get money but that won't be until early/mid February

mrtwiceaseason said:
willy eckerslike said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Just noting that for those that blame everything wrong at city on the family stand our stand up arms folded ultra zones hant managed to sell out yet !!! Tut rut must be because its a school night I guess

They got the pricing wrong. Simple as that. £40 for a teenager - scandalous.
Its £40 for a 16 year old in the family stand and £30 for a 5 year old .we get blamed for every empty seat ,atmosphere etc In the north stand.thought with thread after thread on here the ,1664 group etc would of snapped those south stand tickets up in seconds for that special atmosphere !!

I agree there is plenty of finger-pointing towards that end, though I think most understand the reasons for non-attendance. I like the sound of the 1664 group, are they the ones wearing the white ruffs and hose with light blue doublets?

willy eckerslike said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
willy eckerslike said:
They got the pricing wrong. Simple as that. £40 for a teenager - scandalous.
Its £40 for a 16 year old in the family stand and £30 for a 5 year old .we get blamed for every empty seat ,atmosphere etc In the north stand.thought with thread after thread on here the ,1664 group etc would of snapped those south stand tickets up in seconds for that special atmosphere !!

I agree there is plenty of finger-pointing towards that end, though I think most understand the reasons for non-attendance. I like the sound of the 1664 group, are they the ones wearing the white ruffs and hose with light blue doublets?
Im not sure they do tho.some people still think blocks of 20+ season ticket holders don't attend .was joking about the 1664 group but still think with all the going on and on and on about the atmosphere at the stadium its a piss poor effort from the south stand .who never do anything but criticize the north stand.

The Colin bell and east stand will be close to sold out after tomorrow.

An open sale will surely snap up the rest.

It's gonna sell out and the powers to be will be happy with their ticket prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.