Barca v City Post Match Thread

The saving grace today is Celtic lost to BMG granted a draw would have been better. We need to get back on form in the CL, not that we aren't mind. We had more shots and shots on target before the red card. I would have rather taken the 2nd goal than go down to 10 men.

We played well, even when a man down we created a few chances. We also need to have better boots and train on slippy ice. Gutted that the score went to 4-0 but at least we went toe to toe.

this is the worst possible result a celtic win would be more more favourable

I know what you're saying but the red was a big big factor. We were 1-0 down due to a slip and they'd barely had a sniff.

They'd hammer any team playing against 10 men.

Even if we'd have scored 3 the kamikaze defence would have conceded 5.

Dress it up anyway you like as long as he keeps picking the same liabilities then nothing will change. Zero composure anywhere including the bench. Mistakes all over the place.This summers buys on the evidence so far are as bad as what went before.

Put your fanny away

Why are people criticizing Ota, be was City's best defender when he was in his correct position. How long will Aleks be robbing a living for?

We were the better team on the night. We had more attempts on goal and equal possession stats, and they're at home. It was a bizzare match. I know it sounds mad but as Owen Hargreaves just said, our gameplan actually worked. Unfortunately it was just individual mistakes that cost us. I actually think Barca are on the decline. Don't let the media and rags on here tell you otherwise.

Peps been here for 3 months, one transfer window, were top of the league more than likely going through difficult group again, some comments on here? He is the best manager in the world everyone would want him and we've got him, I trust him and can't wait for every game, imagine in 18 months 2 years where we'll be

Perspective! We created loads of chances. They won the game because we made mistakes. They were not miles better than us. I'm not buying they had an off night either. We made them look ordinary in the first half. We will beat them at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.