Barca v City Post Match Thread

Good luck mods. All the wankers will be out to play.

I'm very heartened by how we attacked. Not many teams go there and curse themselves for missing half a dozen gilt edged chances.

Hoping Vinny is back in the return and we don't make such idiotic individual errors. We were more than match at 11v11.

We played well until the card. Very unlucky on the first goal. Going down to 10 men killed us. Silva and DeBruyne a little off tonight. Still waiting for the real Gundogan. Played OK but not yet to what he can be. We play a good game today, just mistakes really cost us. We were hanging with them and even doing better than them for most of the game when it was 11v11

We never win with an orange kit
We never win with an orange kit
Oh sheikh please give us some fucking long stud boots

strange strange game

Key stone cops stuff at times and brilliant at other times

Sterling was very very good as was gudongan and silva his normal self

Kdb - really poor by his standards...he isn't a centre forward but I completely understand why Pep did what he did to try and dominate the midfield which worked for great parts of the game
Ottomendi good for the most but the rest of the defence was poor (including clichy) - Kolorov at fault for the first goal with some dreadful defending near the half way line but in the end it was a lucky goal.

Ferna - weird game from him...some great moments and then some awful ones as well, miss timing passes and interceptions

Bravo - well we know the way Pep wants his keepers to play so I guess we have to expect it but it was very poor from him and then the second decision to handball it is just stupid....even if he is stopping the goal.

Superior team until the red.

So fucking frustrating, we can never keep 11 on the pitch against Barca. Even moreso this time because I was confident until then that we'd get at least a draw.

Next game we've no Bravo and they've no donkey CB, grrreat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.