Barca v City Post Match Thread

BRING BACK PELLEGRINI

I wouldn't go that far. It was a shit night and some baffling decisions by the manager.

That said, our league form is only as good as last season, no better, and in Europe we look like it's our first season in the champs league again. This squad, before over £150m was invested in it, breezed to the semi finals last season.

Disappointing night. We need to win the return, no doubt.

Well that unraveled quickly
If that doesn't light a fire under everyone's ass I don't know what will
Up until Bravos mistake we were hanging in there
And then it all went to hell
Match day forum was unbelievable
Bad loss but I'm still on board

Good luck mods. All the wankers will be out to play.

I'm very heartened by how we attacked. Not many teams go there and curse themselves for missing half a dozen gilt edged chances.

Hoping Vinny is back in the return and we don't make such idiotic individual errors. We were more than match at 11v11.
A voice of reason sadly to be swamped by reactionary KFAs.

That was abysmal no matter how you dress it up. Yes we created 5-6 GOOD chances, but we never kept the ball for more than a minute. Individual errors were punished. We are miles away from them.

I am not too disheartened. At times I thought we were the better side but we didn't take our chances. 3 big mistakes from Bravo, Gundogan and KDB, plus a slip from Fernandinho cost us dearly.

We need to cut out these stupid mistakes and find some bloody studs that don't leave our players slipping over all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.