Barcelona 2nd Leg

--------------------- Hart ---------------------

Zab ------- Kompany ---- Nasty ------ Clichy

-------------- Yaya ------ Dinho ---------------

---Silva ----------- Jovetic -----------Milner---

--------------------Aguero------------------

I haven't given up on us beating Barcelona in the 2nd leg . We need to be nice and positive . Like we were singing on Tuesday we are City and we fight to the end .

Danamy said:

I'd go with that, but with Nasri for Milner. Worried about Nastastic given his current form, but think Lescott would just struggle too much on the ball.

Not entirely sure why people think playing one up front is cautious - more than enough firepower in that team.

sh249 said:
Danamy said:

I'd go with that, but with Nasri for Milner. Worried about Nastastic given his current form, but think Lescott would just struggle too much on the ball.

Not entirely sure why people think playing one up front is cautious - more than enough firepower in that team.

I agree it's tempting to put Nasri in for Milner but I think Milner is more disciplined on his defensive duties. We all saw the danger Alves poses down that side and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

No chance in hell. We can score the goals but we can't do that without conceding. Lets all take a second and consider we have to deal with Lionel Messi up against Joleon 'I can't pass more than 10 yards without fucking it up' Lescott. Demichelis gets absolutely slaughtered on here yet he is 10 times better than Nastasic and exponentially better than Lescott. Second leg is unattainable with him missing in my opinion. I predict a 3-2 or 2-2 glorious failure. Come back stronger next year with a solid CB partner for VK.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
No chance in hell. We can score the goals but we can't do that without conceding. Lets all take a second and consider we have to deal with Lionel Messi up against Joleon 'I can't pass more than 10 yards without fucking it up' Lescott. Demichelis gets absolutely slaughtered on here yet he is 10 times better than Nastasic and exponentially better than Lescott. Second leg is unattainable with him missing in my opinion. I predict a 3-2 or 2-2 glorious failure. Come back stronger next year with a solid CB partner for VK.

And as CHAMPIONS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.