Barcelona 2nd Leg

We are better than barca, and we will win the next leg. Will the scoreline be enough? It is possible, but very difficult. We can win any match at any time.

Interesting that both Ath Madrid and Barca both lost games after midweek wins.

I suspect they both put so much effort in the CL games and their back up players are shit.

I also think that Barca won their cup final somewhat luckily, the match was a 1-0 or 1-1 game.

If we get a good start and first goal in Spain we can have a small banner at the bottom of the Telegraph again.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
I am convinced we'll do this.
Go and take some of the 20/1 for us to qualify then.

I never bet on city. Well any football actually :)

Might do an 8 nil thing at the ground if we play a lower league club but that's it. A quid wasted.
After seeing them get a good thumping sat night we def have a chance.

blue b4 the moon said:
Interesting that both Ath Madrid and Barca both lost games after midweek wins.

I suspect they both put so much effort in the CL games and their back up players are shit.

I also think that Barca won their cup final somewhat luckily, the match was a 1-0 or 1-1 game.

If we get a good start and first goal in Spain we can have a small banner at the bottom of the Telegraph again.

Sad but true.

It did make me laugh though.

Even though we are 2-0 down with a trip to the Nou Camp to come, it is worth pointing out that our chances of doing the quadruple are still better than the rags chances of winning the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.