Barcelona 2nd Leg

citytill1die84 said:
Seriously I've just had a rag (my boss) tell me the ref was excellent last night and got nothing wrong he was 100% sure he wasn't Wumming bitter fucker I need a new job.

I had a rag mate ring as soon as the final whistle went.. Thought here we fucking go, got prepared to give him both barrels about how they still have Moyes in charge.. He said we were robbed. Caught me off guard a little!

fablue said:
Can we win in Barcelona?
Yes we can

Will we win?
No, not a chance.

We are not just slow.
Unfortunately we are still very easy to disorganize as a team.

We lack a creative attacking midfield. Our strikers usually receive passes that are so inaccurate that it is impossible for them to control the ball (assuming they can get near it's way at all). And we cannot rely on Aguero making solo goals. He can make one or at most two in a game, but that’s not enough .

Our attacking midfielders.

We have at least 2 excellent players there, but they usually leave their role to do something else.
For example: Silva (my favorite player). The guy is lethal as an AM. But he tends to drop deep most of the times to help the defence and leaves the striker (if we have one) on his own.
Now. If our defence is shit, you should change it all. Don’t use your best AM to try to fix their incompetence and make him drop deep to recover balls that other players should. We need David up there, close to the strikers if we want to score.
Yaya (was my favorite player) Yaya is a very, very skilled player but you can never tell what position he is playing in. We know he is not very good at defending. So we assume that he is one of our most important AM (beacause he is one of our most skilled players). The guy makes some goals,. Good free kicks too.
But he is far from creating chances or assisting the strikers. Look at these stats from PL games:

assists.jpg

FFS! He has less assists than Milner that doesn’t play a great deal of games!
So, if he can't assist and just likes to make goals, OK, problem solved, put him a a striker. But do not count him as one of our main AM, a role that he is not fulfilling at all at the moment..

Whenever we play against a good team, they quickly and easily disorganize us and we end playing: 9 – no one- 1.
Our attacks yesterday were mostly long balls (most of them inaccurate) plus Negredo against 3 or 4 defenders, and later Dzeko against 3 or 4.
We can’t score much that way, can we?

P.S. Anybody has the gif of Mascherano holding Negredo's arm in the box so that he couldn't score? Didn't the referee see that? No news in the media about that foul.

I can send you a gif of me banging my head on my desk repeatedly if you like.

On our day we are capable of not only beating anybody, but totally hammering any team put in our way. Come on blues, this aint over yet by a long chalk.

Forget speculation on the score.

As all I know is I will be there singing loud and proud for the club I love.

If we pull it off then great, if not I will sing louder still.

CTID

I think the game is poised perfectly for us,

No one in the press is giving us a snowball in hells chance of winning let alone getting through in Barca now being the eternal optimist I can see us getting a result may not be enough to get through but I could see a 2-1 win.

with Aguero back we are going to have a bit more of a creative and attacking threat

we will be going across with no pressure so lets play our strongest 11 and go for it, an early goal and the atmosphere in the Nou Camp will change, they will start to get nervy, if we manage some how to get a 2nd then good times, they got beat by Valencia a few weeks ago at home so they are beatable

as long as its a good game and we play at the level we can then strange things can happen in football... if we don't get through then it frees up a few weeks, eases the pressure on fixtures and we go all out for the Domestic Treble

fablue said:
Can we win in Barcelona?
Yes we can

Will we win?
No, not a chance.

We are not just slow.
Unfortunately we are still very easy to disorganize as a team.

We lack a creative attacking midfield. Our strikers usually receive passes that are so inaccurate that it is impossible for them to control the ball (assuming they can get near it's way at all). And we cannot rely on Aguero making solo goals. He can make one or at most two in a game, but that’s not enough .

Our attacking midfielders.

We have at least 2 excellent players there, but they usually leave their role to do something else.
For example: Silva (my favorite player). The guy is lethal as an AM. But he tends to drop deep most of the times to help the defence and leaves the striker (if we have one) on his own.
Now. If our defence is shit, you should change it all. Don’t use your best AM to try to fix their incompetence and make him drop deep to recover balls that other players should. We need David up there, close to the strikers if we want to score.
Yaya (was my favorite player) Yaya is a very, very skilled player but you can never tell what position he is playing in. We know he is not very good at defending. So we assume that he is one of our most important AM (beacause he is one of our most skilled players). The guy makes some goals,. Good free kicks too.
But he is far from creating chances or assisting the strikers. Look at these stats from PL games:

assists.jpg

FFS! He has less assists than Milner that doesn’t play a great deal of games!
So, if he can't assist and just likes to make goals, OK, problem solved, put him a a striker. But do not count him as one of our main AM, a role that he is not fulfilling at all at the moment..

Whenever we play against a good team, they quickly and easily disorganize us and we end playing: 9 – no one- 1.
Our attacks yesterday were mostly long balls (most of them inaccurate) plus Negredo against 3 or 4 defenders, and later Dzeko against 3 or 4.
We can’t score much that way, can we?

P.S. Anybody has the gif of Mascherano holding Negredo's arm in the box so that he couldn't score? Didn't the referee see that? No news in the media about that foul.

Adding pictures doesn't change the fact you don't understand the game.

The return leg will be a true test to see how good our attacking football is.
The way i see it,we have to just go for it 4-4-2 & 3 goals is the target. If they score 1 it doesn't make any difference. 0-3 or 1-3 and we're through.

Just fucking go for it CITY..lets go down fighting..Nowt to lose is a good scenario for us,It worked at Bayern..

Rather lose 4-3 than 2-0.

fablue said:
Can we win in Barcelona?
Yes we can

Will we win?
No, not a chance.

Stopped reading after this contradiction of yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.