Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Those two lads have a huge zero league appearances for the club.

Someone could break their leg in a pre-season game and be out for the season… That Spanish keeper dropped a bottle of aftershave on his foot once, broke his foot, and couldn’t play in the World Cup. Injuries can happen anywhere, anytime.
FOCs will remember Eddy Gray after a year out injuring his foot getting out of bed on the day he was supposed to come back.

On way back to Barca airport, cracking couple of days and well received even sat amongst their fans. Makes a change from the bitterness and spite we enjoy off our fellow weekly competitors' fans from other clubs. Funny thing is we may be back here in a fortnight if it pans out that way later.

There were a couple of idiots commenting about Phillips and how he doesnt fit in to our team , that was after 45 minutes of a freindly game , we do have some complete balloons following our club.
As much as I could tell on my Intermittent city plus link I thought Phillips did quite well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.