Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Went to camp nou. The attendance was very impressive.

Haaland got a very good reception. ( I guess as someone else suggested is because he never signed for Madrid)
apart from that Barcelonas fans are the shittist in the world when it comes to a variety of chants.
it goes from Barca Barca Barca to Barca Barca Barca.

Towards the end of the game they managed to over succeed themselves and string together Lewandowski, Lewandowski. Lewandowski !!!

Quite a few City tops more than I expected at the game, unsure if they were part time fans or not.

Of course he’s judging them, why else would he give them minutes?

He’s not making a judgement based solely on this game, but you can bet he’s taking it into account.

Pep will judge it for what it was - a training match in front of 90,000 fans.

In fact I would guess some of our intra-squad training matches on a Thursday are more intense and aggressive.

No one will earn or lose any really amount of credit from tonight’s match.

Nice to see the welcome they gave Haaland.
Probably due to him not signing for RM.
Reminds me of the Tommy Cook trophy at the opening of the City of Manchester stadium when Ronaldinho got a great welcome by City fans for not signing for the swampy rag fuckers.
The atmosphere that game was brilliant but the goofy fella had no idea why he was getting such loud cheers.

The only thing to take from that was some extra minutes in the legs that needed it.

Oh and I'd forgot just how FDJ purrs,top quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.