Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Nice to see the welcome they gave Haaland.
Probably due to him not signing for RM.
Reminds me of the Tommy Cook trophy at the opening of the City of Manchester stadium when Ronaldinho got a great welcome by City fans for not signing for the swampy rag fuckers.
I remember that game, every time it went to Ronaldinho the whole ground cheered him, was funny as hell.

Some people were actually fuming at Mahrez taking and scoring the penalty...

In a friendly.

Never change, Bluemoon.
Only Haaland is allowed to score. It’s known since the moment Foden didn’t pas to Haaland.

Reactions: TFC
Only just seen the score
No injuries? Job done
Apparently there was a matchday thread with people losing the run of themselves
Mental. Imagine being arsed
That said, maybe the plastics, haters and Twitter pitchfork mob might at least start appreciating Ederson a bit more

Only just seen the score
No injuries? Job done
Apparently there was a matchday thread with people losing the run of themselves
Mental. Imagine being arsed
That said, maybe the plastics, haters and Twitter pitchfork mob might at least start appreciating Ederson a bit more
There were a couple of idiots commenting about Phillips and how he doesnt fit in to our team , that was after 45 minutes of a freindly game , we do have some complete balloons following our club.

There were a couple of idiots commenting about Phillips and how he doesnt fit in to our team , that was after 45 minutes of a freindly game , we do have some complete balloons following our club.
Fuck me you must have been bad at spelling back in the day to get balloons. You’ve got 4 extra letters but at least the n &s were in the right order

Fuck me you must have been bad at spelling back in the day to get balloons. You’ve got 4 extra letters but at least the n &s were in the right order
If i wunt a leson in gramar i will enroll at the Open Universsity , but if you have an opinoin on my coment pleese feel free to make a coment that i am remotly intersted in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.