Barcelona at home tickets....

looking for one adult ticket anywhere in the ground. i've got mine but need to get one for my dad as i was only able to purchase one. if anyone can help i'd be hugely appreciative

Hello, I'm looking for 3 U16 tickets anywhere really, not bothered. I live in Newcastle and can't go for the tickets... Can anyone who has a Platinum/Gold Season Ticket or more than 2500 loyalty points get me them? I'll transfer you the money once you've bought them! Message me asap please, thank you!

PS: What a win today! Was at St James, great atmosphere on the away end!

In need of a ticket if anyone has a spare or not using their seasoncard. I have a Blue card (not enough points though) and could add a card holder as a friend and purchase a paper ticket myself so you are not handing over your card.

Hi Im looking for two tickets, Im happy to pay face value I don't have any membership but if I could lend someones to get tickets off viagogo or something id really appreciate it!

I posted on Sunday I'm looking for 2 seats together for the barca game can't seem to find my post , stillooking cheers

Also looking for tickets like everyone else in this thread....two in my case.

Any help would be really appreciated

Cheers
George

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.