Barcelona at home tickets....

Tickets for me are out on friday. Will I get one straight from the site or should I purchase one ASAP on viagogo before they are sold out. Also how much are they face value?

I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud but I have been browsing this thread looking for people who have bought tickets and can't for what ever reason make it. I like some others will have to wait until Friday before I qualify. It is therefore dissapointing IMO that people are trying to use others to jump the queue so to speak. This is not giving people a fair chance or the opportunity to increase there own points tally. Any way point made carry on.

A17DRE said:
I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud but I have been browsing this thread looking for people who have bought tickets and can't for what ever reason make it. I like some others will have to wait until Friday before I qualify. It is therefore dissapointing IMO that people are trying to use others to jump the queue so to speak. This is not giving people a fair chance or the opportunity to increase there own points tally. Any way point made carry on.

and that's why we should only allow sales and exchange for any game once its sold out.

GeorgeR said:
How do we find out how many tickets are left? Might be useful to know come Friday!!!

Doubt there will be any left by Friday. I wouldnt be surprised if it sells out at a similar level to the derby which is about 750 points for blue members.
So I think early tomorrow morning will see it sold out maybe even today

blueparrot said:
GeorgeR said:
How do we find out how many tickets are left? Might be useful to know come Friday!!!

Doubt there will be any left by Friday. I wouldnt be surprised if it sells out at a similar level to the derby which is about 750 points for blue members.
So I think early tomorrow morning will see it sold out maybe even today

I think you might well be right but hoping you're not!!!

upnorthblue4 said:
Tickets for me are out on friday. Will I get one straight from the site or should I purchase one ASAP on viagogo before they are sold out. Also how much are they face value?

Out of intereset I was looking on Viagogo this lunch to see what was available and what I could buy as a back up option and I didn't get very far on my membership due to restrictions in place by the club. I could be wrong but I'd guess you can't buy from Viagogo until you qualify on the official ticket sight or it is sold out. Maybe somebody could clarify this? Either way I'll be waiting until Friday (or tommorrow if it sells out before then)

A17DRE said:
upnorthblue4 said:

Out of intereset I was looking on Viagogo this lunch to see what was available and what I could buy as a back up option and I didn't get very far on my membership due to restrictions in place by the club. I could be wrong but I'd guess you can't buy from Viagogo until you qualify on the official ticket sight or it is sold out. Maybe somebody could clarify this? Either way I'll be waiting until Friday (or tommorrow if it sells out before then)

Yes thats right you can't buy from Viagogo until you qualify with the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.