Barcelona Away Stories

Spent the afternoon in the bar at the bar at the nou camp or hôtel is just up the road loads of blues in there had a Good afternoon

bluwes said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
On 7am thomas cook flight from Mcr in the morning

See you there. I'll be wearing a sky blue and white scarf so you'll be able to recognise me
I was on that flight too. Few beers, tapas, another beer, bit of food in a fish place in the market and off to the crumbling dump that those who have never been keep wetting their knickers over.
Then dealing with dickhead stewards who fill up the stand slowly, block by block, using unreserved seating even though the seats and tickets are numbered. Then a dickhead ref didn't help.
Then back to the coach park which contained coaches from all over the bloody place. If you think the rags are a tourist destination rather than a football team then this lot are even worse. - Never mind, those that go to games will experience it soon enough as that's what we're aiming at.
Got home at four this morning.
Hope MP can rouse the troops for the significantly more important game on Saturday.

I must be unique. I didn't see any fighting, I didn't see any pickpockets, I didn't see anyone pissing in the street and I didn't see any heavy handed stuff from the Spanish Old Bill. Just a great day out in a great city, and a great atmosphere in the Plaza de Reial. Met some top people, and that nice Mr De Niro even bought me a pint!
Pity about the match, but even that wasn't disheartening, cos we played well enough.

Had a great time until some shit stole my purse coming out of the game thank goodness for the lovely people I was with for looking after me :)

Got home this afternoon, did 2 days on Spikes tour....Sports Options,....fantastic trip and will be going again.

Barca fans very welcoming.....not slept for 2 days and need detox.....too many stories and great memories.......the pissed up blue is the Irish bar with a cabbage, asked him why he was carrying a cabbage?..... "they are cheaper here!" (sums us up really).........singing in the big square knocking back the beers.....my mate who was at game with me asking what the final score was at breakfast the next day!...FFS....becoming a tourist attraction at that pub near food market.....have actually lost my voice....great times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.