Barcelona Away Stories

word of warning met up with some blues outside a bar in salou couple of them had chairs on the pavement not doing any harm coppper on a motorbike turns up right arrogant twat said move one of the lads said why he said i will tell you when i have seen your passport didnt have it with 2 cop cars turned up handcuffed him and one of his mates who had asked why they were doing it .so dont answer the fuckers back

Good laugh last night, bottom of Las Ramblas seems to the place to be, forget the beach not the weather for it.

Be on you're guard when pissed ,one of us lot got rolled by pick pocket ,just snatched it and gone just a heads up,if we see the c**t later he's in trouble

Spain really sounds shite with the overzealous coppers and pick pockets. I don't understand why so many people go on holiday there when we have Scotland or Wales here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.