Barcelona Away Stories

Went to the Atletico v Milan game last night and met some blues in the tube. They were flying up this morning. I'm on the train.

Good game, even though our ex players came out on the losing end.

A lesson in atmosphere from the Atletico fans.

Exciting times to be a blue.

well these stories of you all sat in an airport are riveting! Keep 'em cming, this thread may get into the "Classics"!

Bilboblue said:
You're all wankers and I hate every one of you.....

Having done Munich, I know how good a time all you cunts will be having.
This.

Although I hate you too as I couldn't do Munich either.

Cunts.

strongbowholic said:
Bilboblue said:
You're all wankers and I hate every one of you.....

Having done Munich, I know how good a time all you cunts will be having.
This.

Although I hate you too as I couldn't do Munich either.

Cunts.
I hate you both :(

allan harper said:
Good laugh last night, bottom of Las Ramblas seems to the place to be, forget the beach not the weather for it.

Safety in numbers down near Drassanes metro station. Shit hole area of Las Ramblas.

KippaxCitizen said:
well these stories of you all sat in an airport are riveting! Keep 'em cming, this thread may get into the "Classics"!

I'll try and spice things up a bit.

Got a text off a mate this morning who got there yesterday. Highlights are as follows: Said last night was mad. Gary Owen on the piss, City fans fighting each other in one of the squares, old bill clearing places out as there were that many blues hitting the sauce in a big way. Loads of tramps knocking about, some of whom were trying to nick people's beer. One City fan (not one of our lot) got smacked by some locals and then got dipped. One of ours got dipped for 200 Euros while another one of ours was after lamping some pissed up blue who was playing up but they managed to calm it down.

I wonder what round 2 will bring tonight.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.