Barcelona Away Stories

M18CTID said:
KippaxCitizen said:
well these stories of you all sat in an airport are riveting! Keep 'em cming, this thread may get into the "Classics"!

I'll try and spice things up a bit.

Got a text off a mate this morning who got there yesterday. Highlights are as follows: Said last night was mad. Gary Owen on the piss, City fans fighting each other in one of the squares, old bill clearing places out as there were that many blues hitting the sauce in a big way. Loads of tramps knocking about, some of whom were trying to nick people's beer. One City fan (not one of our lot) got smacked by some locals and then got dipped. One of ours got dipped for 200 Euros while another one of ours was after lamping some pissed up blue who was playing up but they managed to calm it down.

I wonder what round 2 will bring tonight.....

I heard of one blue that got two nuggets (or mcnuggets to be precice) less than he paid for, and seen a photo of another's breakfast which looked like a mountain of black pudding and sausages

(lucyk twunts)

There's an enormous yacht in Barcelona harbour called Hampshire II. Googled it and it's owned by a Mancunian called Jim Ratcliffe who's the 10th richest man in Britain. Anyone know if he's a city fan here for the match? Might ask for a lift home.

west didsblue said:
There's an enormous yacht in Barcelona harbour called Hampshire II. Googled it and it's owned by a Mancunian called Jim Ratcliffe who's the 10th richest man in Britain. Anyone know if he's a city fan here for the match? Might ask for a lift home.

Don't know about being a Blue but it's his company that owns the Grangemouth Refinery where there were all the problems last year.

Put a Scottish Accent on and shout hello boss.

Selbyblue said:
west didsblue said:

Don't know about being a Blue but it's his company that owns the Grangemouth Refinery where there were all the problems last year.

Put a Scottish Accent on and shout hello boss.

Maybe it is his staff that have the big Rangers banner I have seen on a photo
from some of the lucky twunts over there

Any fit Spanish birds around. It might be Tit Monday over there by now.

M18CTID said:
KippaxCitizen said:
well these stories of you all sat in an airport are riveting! Keep 'em cming, this thread may get into the "Classics"!

Got a text off a mate this morning who got there yesterday. Highlights are as follows: Said last night was mad. Gary Owen on the piss, City fans fighting each other in one of the squares, old bill clearing places out as there were that many blues hitting the sauce in a big way. Loads of tramps knocking about, some of whom were trying to nick people's beer. One City fan (not one of our lot) got smacked by some locals and then got dipped. One of ours got dipped for 200 Euros while another one of ours was after lamping some pissed up blue who was playing up but they managed to calm it down.

No way City fans fighting each other that would never happen

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
M18CTID said:
KippaxCitizen said:

MCFC OK

Mmmmmmmmmm.Not certain if you`re serious ???

oakiecokie said:
Jack74 said:
M18CTID said:

MCFC OK

Mmmmmmmmmm.Not certain if you`re serious ???

I should hope u don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.