Barcelona & FFP

But probably money they didn't actually have :)

UEFA / PL / FA common denominator - as bent as fuck, but compliant/lenient and sympathetic where certain clubs are concerned.
Over the years, they’ve received illegal state aid
…yet received no material punishment for this.

They’ve faced no punishment over unpaid transfer fees

…yet Malaga were banned from UEFA competitions for a similar thing

Now their paltry fine of £500k for purposely misreporting their income has been upheld

…£500k?! They pay Lewandowski more than that a week. Yet when UEFA accused City of the same thing, we received a two year ban from UEFA competitions and a £30m fine. Until the truth came out and our ban and fine were overturned.

How are these cunts treated so differently to others?

I'd say they deliberately falsified their accounts. If they sold something over a ten year period, then even I know that should be accounted for on an annual basis for each of those ten years, even if there was an upfront payment for 100% of the deal.

And they got a sub-€1m fine for that whereas we were fined €10m for non-cooperation in a case we'd been cleared of wrongdoing. Hope UEFA take them to the cleaners when they fail FFP.

I don’t have much love for Barcelona, despite that I’d hate to see such a storied club get into serious financial difficulties but I genuinely think it’s the best thing for Barcelona to take a hit and recover for a few years.

The way they are selling off their future to comply today is going to destroy the 2 club balance in Spain. They’re already giving away €40m a year tv revenue which Real Madrid are raking in. If they are allowed to keep doing these loophole exploiting schemes then before long Real will be making €100m a year more than them, and over 10, 20 years that will turn La Liga into a 1 team league.

Was this a recent thing. I can’t see anything about it online, apologies if I have misunderstood
It's on the CAS website, under recent decisions

It's on the CAS website, under recent decisions

Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.