Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing we can do in my opinion is put too much fear in ourselves about their attack, we all know how good they are going forward and it's pretty inevitable they are going to score against us.

Maybe it's a negative approach, but I would be working on the premise that Barcelona will score at least two goals against us on Tuesday, therefore I would be telling the team to target three goals for the night.

Obviously I would be telling the team to keep as tight as possible and defend for their lives as well, but I just think its an absolute certain Barcelona will score, we need to be thinking more about how we are going to get goals instead of us trying to primary find a way of just stopping them.

sam-caddick said:
The worst thing we can do in my opinion is put too much fear in ourselves about their attack, we all know how good they are going forward and it's pretty inevitable they are going to score against us.

Maybe it's a negative approach, but I would be working on the premise that Barcelona will score at least two goals against us on Tuesday, therefore I would be telling the team to target three goals for the night.

Obviously I would be telling the team to keep as tight as possible and defend for their lives as well, but I just think its an absolute certain Barcelona will score, we need to be thinking more about how we are going to get goals instead of us trying to primary find a way of just stopping them.

Clear as mud.

I think we can trim your post down to, "try and win".

;-)

I think the key is to play Jovetic as he'll naturally drop and give us an extra body in midfield when we need him. It wouldn't surprise me if Aguero or fernandinho are fit though.

Just play the way we play and all will be good,there defense is not the best in the world and we will get opturnities,just gota take them

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:

Clear as mud.

I think we can trim your post down to, "try and win".

;-)

Haha, basically let's play our own game and not focus primarily on them, Barca are inevitably going to score at least two goals so we need to target three, lets keep as tight as possible and defend for our lives.

sam-caddick said:

Sam why does it surprise me that you think Barcelona will score at least 2 against us on Tuesday? You being normally so upbeat as well

Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully we go with Garcia and Milner holding and Yaya pushed further forward. If anyone can bully Barca it's Milner.

Fishing-Supply.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.