Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the QF draw in FA cup I know this is a mega game and all the rest but if I had the choice between putting all our energy into this competition or concentrated on a potential domestic treble I think I am leaning towards domestic honours. In other words provided we don't get dry bummed in either leg and don't get shown up I am not really that fussed about CL. (Puts on tin hat) :-)

Glad to see some of the barca players showing their 'class' and ignorance about our club.
The myth about this club is astounding, as if only they play football, have history and are truly magnanimous.

Anyone who has been there or watched their politics will know they are similar to Real or Bayern or Salford.

Bunch of rude narcasists.

Do 'em City.

adrianr said:
Dani Alves saying we have no class without a hint of irony. Pretty impressive.
He also reckons we're just a team built on money not like Barcelona where every player is nurtured through the youth set up, I must be mistaken in thinking they paid £30 million for that wally.

Rammy Blue said:
Lord BLue said:
My guess

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany,Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Yaya, Garcia,
Silva , Dzeko, Nasri
Bench: Pantilimon,Kolarov,Demichelis,Navas,Negredo ,Jovetic + maybe risk Aguero/Dinho/Nasty

I want to cry.
banned i know. please accept my best handkerchief by way of an apology.

i got caught up in the fact that his energy levels served us well against chelsea and bayern away and forgot this simple fact.

Team almost picks itself with all the injuries and suspensions we have

________________Hart
Zabaleta_Kompany_Lescott_Clichy

___________Yaya_____Garcia
Navas_________Silva_____Nasri/Jovetic

______________Negredo

Is what I'd go with, but we'll see Demichelis instead of Lescott imo and maybe Kolarov and Dzeko

keemcfc said:
Team almost picks itself with all the injuries and suspensions we have

________________Hart
Zabaleta_Kompany_Lescott_Clichy

___________Yaya_____Garcia
Navas_________Silva_____Nasri/Jovetic

______________Negredo

Is what I'd go with, but we'll see Demichelis instead of Lescott imo and maybe Kolarov and Dzeko
remember when england played spain and lescott was part of an england clean sheet? i know his days are numbered but i'd go with Lescott for this one

I think we may well see Sergio and Fern on the bench - when asked yesterday if they would be involved the Prof did not say no, he said "we will see"

---------------------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta-Kompany--Demichelis--Clichy
-----------------Yaya------Garcia---------------
--Navas-------------Silva-------------------Nasri
---------------------Jovetic-----------------------

It will be two strikers and one of them is likely to be Jovetic, with Aguero replacing him after 60 mins. Pellegrini won't change tactics because it is Barca he will expect a similar performance to that against Chelsea. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.