Navas Yaya Silva
Negredo

Pants, Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Silva Fernandinho Garcia Yaya Nasri
Negredo<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm --<br /><br />
Proelia said:
It could be a long night if kompany does his routine of busting in the back of the striker

Agree. He must curb this tomorrow. Ref will book him for 1st offence of that kind.

6one said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Silva Fernandinho Garcia Yaya Nasri
Negredo

-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm --

Proelia said:
It could be a long night if kompany does his routine of busting in the back of the striker

Agree. He must curb this tomorrow. Ref will book him for 1st offence of that kind.
+1

We need as much pace as possible in the team so navas and clichy are a must. As much as I like kolarov play him 2moro and I think we lose the tie.

adr2.8i said:
Its the stuff of dreams isnt it!! playing Barca in the latter stages of the european cup!

as excited as us City fans are, i think its an exciting game for the neutral as well. Football will be the winner. It has all the ingredients of being an absolute classic.

Yep, tell you the truth I can't decide which game to watch tomorrow, Leverkusen - Paris is intriguing too. I'll probably end up watching both on the conference.

With pellegrini suggesting we will play the same system tomorrow ( 4 4 fucking 2) I think Jovetic will get the nod but will play much deeper allowing him to almost step on Xavis tip toes in his usual anchor role. Silva and Jovetic interchanging throughout, Nasri on after 60 replacing Jovetic

.....................Hart..................

Zab.....Vinny....Demi.....Clichy

Navas...Ferna...Yaya.....Silva

...................Jovetic.................

.................Negredo...............

I just hope and pray it's third time lucky, that we show up in a big big big game and do, ourselves the justice this great club of ours deserves.

1. We never showed up v Bayern at home, and got hammered.

2. Unlucky injuries forced our hand v Chelsea, and we never played like we know we can.

3. This time v Barca it's time to put those things right, and put on a show fit for a king, against the kings, and if we do then we can pull this one off.

Come on City it's time to ruffle even the bests feathers!.

adr2.8i said:
Its the stuff of dreams isnt it!! playing Barca in the latter stages of the european cup!

as excited as us City fans are, i think its an exciting game for the neutral as well. Football will be the winner. It has all the ingredients of being an absolute classic.
Yeah, getting more and more excited about the game and it's still a frustratingly more than a day away. Might have to get even more beer and crisps in for a longer session!

ljones15 said:
With pellegrini suggesting we will play the same system tomorrow ( 4 4 fucking 2)

Fernandinho is back, he's a vital part of Pellegrini's 4-4-2, so I don't mind. Besides, Atletico did play that formation against Barca last month but they press insanely

Now if it was Javi then yes 4-4-2 is not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.