Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maldeika said:
pudge said:
Can people stop putting Demichelis in their line ups.

Its scaring me

He is the one that knows Messi best - both from the national team and the matches against Barcelona.

I had the feeling in the away match that against Bayern that Demichelis stopped or blocked Müller at the right time in two or three situations as he knew a lot about him and his unconventional movements - so that even could be an advantage.

bet Fergie knows Ronaldo the best but i wouldnt want him marking the fucker

My choice would be
hart
Pablo Vinnie lescott clichy
Garcia fernandinho
yaya
Navas silva
Negredo
but reckon it will be
hart
Pablo Vinnie demichelis kolarov
Garcia Yaya
navas silva jovetic
negredo

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/FutbolSergi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/FutbolSergi</a> , first post.
Interesting

i think we should go with
.............Hart.......Pants............
Richards...Zaba....Kompany.....Lescott.....Nasty.....Clichy.....Kolarov
.Navas....YaYa.....Fern.......Rodwell.......Nasri......Garcia......Silva.....
......Negredo.................Jotevic.........
......................Dzeko.....................

just a shame Milner is out or id be happy with that team

I agree, Fernandinho is the integral part of the 4 4 2 system. I'd choose Demi over lescott for two reasons, 1 demichelis has pevious experience of playing against this team plus he knows messi from his national team days. 2 the thought of lescott being hounded by barca's high pressure is scaring the life out of me. On the flip side lescott played excellent against Chelsea, everyone seems to go on about Demi's lack of pace but lescott is even slower, he just makes up for it with his excellent positioning. I believe the decision on who to play at left back could be HUGE! I would of picked Kolarov before Saturday but Clichy was excellent! His run and pass for the first goal was world class.

Maldeika said:
pudge said:
Can people stop putting Demichelis in their line ups.

Its scaring me

He is the one that knows Messi best - both from the national team and the matches against Barcelona.

I had the feeling in the away match that against Bayern that Demichelis stopped or blocked Müller at the right time in two or three situations as he knew a lot about him and his unconventional movements - so that even could be an advantage.
We could risk Sergio and have him mark Messi then.

NoahCity said:
tomMCFC29 said:
https://twitter.com/FutbolSergi , first post.
Interesting
They'll just play Puyol and Pique then.

If they play Puyol then that is effectively waving the white flag.

They have Bartra who is their young CB, fast, but inexperienced. If Mascherano is out, then Pique and Bartra will be their starting CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.