Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we put 4 past Barcelona, how invincible wed feel and be. Imagine how Stoke will feel on Saturday, facing an incredible team who just put past 4 against Barcelona.

The players would be shitting themselves.

I'd play: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Fernandinho, Garcia, Yaya, Navas, Silva, Negredo.
But think Pelle will play Demichelis instead of Lescott, Kolarov instead of Clichy and Jovetic/Nasri instead of García.

kun said:
Revised lineup

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Ferna Garcia
Navas Yaya Silva
Negredo

Pants, Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko

Kolarov and Silva leave us open down our left side to counter ..not for me. Clichy has to play for his pace and better defensive qualities ....<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 pm --<br /><br />Is 4-4-2 on the cards then? Taking a massive risk if we do IMO. Even if Fernandinho plays he surely won't be 100% match fit !!!

could it be this tomorrow night

barca your boys took a hell of a beating

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs[/youtube]

There is something special with this particular match, you can notice it because of the Spainiard press. Marca, Sport, Mundodeportivo and As are writing posts every hour about the titanic clash.
Go City, good things are coming !

pudge said:
Can people stop putting Demichelis in their line ups.

Its scaring me

He is the one that knows Messi best - both from the national team and the matches against Barcelona.

I had the feeling in the away match that against Bayern that Demichelis stopped or blocked Müller at the right time in two or three situations as he knew a lot about him and his unconventional movements - so that even could be an advantage.

pudge said:
Can people stop putting Demichelis in their line ups.

Its scaring me
Almost certain to play. Isn't Nasty out?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm --<br /><br />
proudbear said:
Imagine if we put 4 past Barcelona, how invincible wed feel and be. Imagine how Stoke will feel on Saturday, facing an incredible team who just put past 4 against Barcelona.

The players would be shitting themselves.
Realsitically a 1-0 or a 0-0 will be good. I'd fancy City to score at the Nou Camp.

2nd leg is more than 3 weeks away, and Aguero will hopefully be ready by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.