Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same side as tonight apart from Nasri in for the suspended Milner & Kolarov in for Clichy, as he'll be much more effective in the counter-attacking play that we'll need to be doing against Barca. It's going to be 60-70% possession for them, we just have to hurt them on the break.

Certainly wouldn't change the two CB's or Garcia.....MDM no no no no no - f*cking headless chicken. Vinny looks miles more comfortable playing alongside Lescott than that mistake laden clown, and midfield looked so much more secure and offering better protection to the defence with Garcia instead of MDM. Chelsea had 3 attempts at goal tonight....that says it all really. Pellers will no doubt stick his love child back in the team though in some position or other....

Re: Team for Barca after tonight?

Won't happen against Barca but some time soon we may start a game with a forward line of.

Nasri Jovetic Silva

Aguero.

All 4 of these players can interchange and defenders wouldn't know where to look next.

Then we still have Negredo, Dzeko and Navas as impact subs,

I still have a yearning to see us play a 3-3-3-1 formation, just for a laugh maybe at 3-0 in the cup final or last game of the season if the title is sewn up.

MDM - Kompany - Lescott

Zabba Fenandiniho Korolov

Nasri Jovetic Silva

Aguero

Re: Team for Barca after tonight?

remember arthur mann said:
jimharri said:
Dr Jacoby said:
Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy
Yaya, Garcia
Nasri, Jovetic, Silva
Negredo
Noooo! Joleon has to be in. He looked back to his 11/12 form tonight.
Thought JL was poor today.

You have every right to have your own opinion but I thought the defence was so much better with Lescott playing alongside Kompany.
I thought Jolean had one of his best games for us.
CTID

Barca thrive on lazy sides that don't rush them and allow them time and space if we play with todays resolve and intensity i'm convinced we can do em.

Barca just beat Rayo Vallecano 6 -0

Good goal from Neymar at the end.

Vallecano are 2nd from bottom of La Liga so can´t tell too much from the game.

We should be in for a good test come Tuesday, looking forward to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlpEsIVkIs[/youtube]

Stoned Rose said:
Just the fact this thread exists is enough for me.

FUCK ME.

just said this to my mate. the fact we are playing sides like munich, barcelona etc makes me happy enough, IF we manage to get something out it then fuck me ill be over the moon, the blue moon!!

in defence i would prefer to see lescott and kompany if im honest, lescott showed much more than demichelis imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.