Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Gutted Milner is suspended. Would of put him on left to cover kolarov and navas on the right to cover Zabaleta. Unleash yaya for this game, yaya running at there midget central midfielders is making me all giddy. But then again messi running at us is making me shit my pants. Can't wait.

KOLAROV ????????????????? i hope your fucking joking

I used to be his biggest critic but he's been good this season. Such a threat going forward but seen as jimmy is out I'd play clichy now. No way we would be able to handle barca with kolarov isolated on the left side.

Personally, I think Clichy has been off it recovering properly from back injury. Today he looked on it.
Solid, comfortable on the ball and got forward well. This si how we need our players to be against Barca.
So changing for Kolarov is not an option. IMO. Although Aleks has improved no end this season.

Keyword for this match is pressing! We can't let them have the ball to much, Neymar scored that goal 100% because their defence was lazy and not pressing him off the ball. We need to show them a physical game.

BgjCqrnIUAAaxP_.jpg

One of the biggest nights in our history is here.

The stage is set.

Puppet Master Silva said:
We have a Barcelona pre match thread... It still surprises me how far we've come in such a short space of time.

this for me.
the fact that i'm posting on a pre-match thread for barca at home in the knock out stages of the CL is a million miles away from my first match (0-0 at home to QPR when Neil "dissa"Pointon was motm)
i honestly think we have enough to give them a game.

haha, alves trying to destabilize us... yawn.

for all the acadamy graduates they have in the barca first team, don't they have the highest wage bill in world sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.