Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me now id go with

..................................Hart..................................
..Zaba..........Kompany.......Lescott...........Clichy..
............................Toure.........................................
..Navas.......Nasri............Silva.................Milner
............................Jotevic..................................

Luck95 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Just the fact this thread exists is enough for me.

FUCK ME.

just said this to my mate. the fact we are playing sides like munich, barcelona etc makes me happy enough, IF we manage to get something out it then fuck me ill be over the moon, the blue moon!!

in defence i would prefer to see lescott and kompany if im honest, lescott showed much more than demichelis imo

no winning mentality!!
we can win this!!

MCFC!!

bluemc1 said:
for me now id go with

For the last time, Milner is suspended!

6one said:
bluemc1 said:
for me now id go with

For the last time, Milner is suspended!

Great stuff, so you know for sure he he will never be suspended again ?
ok ok put Silva where Milner is Toure where Silva is and i cant believe im saying this (takes breath) Garcia where Toure is

Let's just focus on our game, we all know Barcelona are an unbelievable attacking team, but let's not forget the quality we have in our side and let's not forget we put 4 past the current European Champions over two legs.

For me I would pack the midfield, all the Spanish players will play because of their La Liga experience and knowledge of the oppostion, so Silva, Nasri and Navas behind Negredo for me.

I really hope Sergio and Fernandinho can make the team, even if they can only just come off the bench.

Gutted Milner is suspended. Would of put him on left to cover kolarov and navas on the right to cover Zabaleta. Unleash yaya for this game, yaya running at there midget central midfielders is making me all giddy. But then again messi running at us is making me shit my pants. Can't wait.

Manchester_lalala said:
Gutted Milner is suspended. Would of put him on left to cover kolarov and navas on the right to cover Zabaleta. Unleash yaya for this game, yaya running at there midget central midfielders is making me all giddy. But then again messi running at us is making me shit my pants. Can't wait.

KOLAROV ????????????????? i hope your fucking joking

Haha what the fuck. City, little city, are playing Barcelona in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.