Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 4m
Heard a whisper that Man City will start with Fernandinho and Garcia against Barcelona tomorrow night
That's what I would do. And then Yaya playing more advanced alongside Nasri and Silva with a lone striker up front (not sure who though, probably Jovetic or Negredo).

Hart

Zab. Kompany MDM. Kolarov

Garcia

Silva Toure. Fern Nasri

Negredo

Garcia and fern to do the more defensive duties and mopping up. Silva Toure and nasri to do the more attacking duties but drop into defensive duties as and when.

NoahCity said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 4m
Heard a whisper that Man City will start with Fernandinho and Garcia against Barcelona tomorrow night
That's what I would do. And then Yaya playing more advanced alongside Nasri and Silva with a lone striker up front (not sure who though, probably Jovetic or Negredo).

Fernandinho - Yaya - Garcia looks a powerful central midfield

I think a key part of our game will be giving Yaya license to roam and allowing him to get into positions where he can drive up the pitch, hopefully Fernandinho and Garcia will allow him to do that.

NoahCity said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 4m

It wouldn't be that easy for the three of them to develop the understanding to play that system. And with Fernandhino not training until today its not something they'll have worked on in training.

The grass looks really long

Now I might be imaging this but just watched barca training on sky sports and I noticed something!

The grass looked the longest I have ever seen it. It looked like hough end. Is this a ploy to slow barca down???

Re: The grass looks really long

worsleyweb said:
Now I might be imaging this but just watched barca training on sky sports and I noticed something!

The grass looked the longest I have ever seen it. It looked like hough end. Is this a ploy to slow barca down???

Might make them play at Garcia and Demichellis pace

Re: The grass looks really long

worsleyweb said:

Mr P is going to hide the suspended Milner in the long grass with a snipers rifle just in case Messi gets through on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.